Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Quester👑 | 86 quests | Diaries | Grand Exchange | Quests queue | Iron man friendly for most f2p quests | Discord notifications |

Zawy

1 minute ago, Zawy said:

You can increase the buy % in the GUI.

It would really help if you say which quest and which part of the quest you got issues with. I log every completed quest and I see over 100 everyday.

the quest i started with was black knights fortress. it gets to the fortress and starts talking to the guard and rinse and repeat for 15 minutes before I caught it and stopped it

Just now, I_N0_SC0PED_J said:

the quest i started with was black knights fortress. it gets to the fortress and starts talking to the guard and rinse and repeat for 15 minutes before I caught it and stopped it

Please send me logs and record it so I can take a look at it.

19 minutes ago, Zawy said:

Please send me logs and record it so I can take a look at it.

logs dont show anything, but ill add them anyway.

also, I'm not sure how to add a video as it only allows 2 MB or media and my short clip is apparently more than that

ill also edit to add that I've let the quest play out for over 5 min again with the same results

5:14:16 PM: [INFO] Successfully refreshed scripts!
    5:14:17 PM: [INFO] Saving client settings...
    5:14:17 PM: [INFO] Client settings saved successfully!
    5:14:17 PM: [INFO] Successfully saved client settings!
    5:14:17 PM: [INFO] Now loading Dreamy Quester Lifetime...
    5:14:17 PM: [INFO] Starting Dreamy Quester Lifetime now!
    5:14:18 PM: [INFO] Script set to running!
    5:14:18 PM: [INFO] GUI
    5:14:18 PM: [SCRIPT] 87
    5:17:34 PM: [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.22.16 / Script Running: Dreamy Quester v1.5 by Zawy / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_381 / OS: Windows 11 version 10.0 / Memory: 292.62MB used out of 470.50MB total

Edited by I_N0_SC0PED_J

• 2 weeks later...

is the quester ironman friendly? every time i start the script it runs to the ge and tries to buy a bond, even though the account is a member on a members world.

Just now, hendy10 said:

is the quester ironman friendly? every time i start the script it runs to the ge and tries to buy a bond, even though the account is a member on a members world.

Only a couple f2p quests are

• 2 weeks later...
    15 hours ago, duketheiron said:

Hey sorry would it be possible to get a trail? I guess i must have gotten trial but dont ever remember using.. all good if not 

Hey,

Did you trial both lifetime and monthly versions? You can also trial the skiller Elite.

Dreamy Quester Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.5 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 3 hours, 34 minutes, 4 seconds

Thanks!