Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Quester👑 | 86 quests | Diaries | Grand Exchange | Quests queue | Iron man friendly for most f2p quests | Discord notifications |

Zawy

12 hours ago, Thedabdude said:

constantly buys the items from the GE regardless of if they are already in your bank.

Correct, the script will check the bank when I rewrite most of the quests.

Dont buy this script, this is wasted money in my opinion. 
    I startet shield of arrav, Priest in Peril, Priest in Peril, Dragon Slayer I, Demon Slayer, Tears of Guthix, Rfd Cook, Rfd Dwarf, Rfd Goblin, Rfd Lumbridge Guide, Horror from the deep and all diaries with the script only to do it by myself at the end???? 
    That wouldn't even be a problem if it had an error in a quest, but it hasn't managed a single quest on its own so far.
    i had to do it all myself and it's more work to figure out where the bot got stuck than doing the quests right from the start on my own.
    and those were just the quests I tried. with the others I don't want to do it with this script anymore because it won't work anyway.

Dreamy Quester Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.5 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed walking issue Plague City

Time since request was made: 4 minutes, 28 seconds

Thanks!

Dreamy Quester Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

Time since request was made: 1 minute, 31 seconds

Thanks!

54 minutes ago, jjjustiiin said:

Script is busted. I have coloured graceful in my bank and idk if it just cant recognize it but it keeps starting a script and takes graceful to equip and then puts back in bank and repeat... are you able to fix this and can I get another trial please. I cant even begin to try any quests because of this issue.

The script dont take out graceful and wear it. Its not even supported.

Dreamy Quester has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

Time since request was made: 2 hours, 4 minutes, 22 seconds

Thanks!

I wasted my two free trials because my f2p ironman did not have 150k. i had all the items for every quest and it still breaks when it checks the bank for coins. i feel shafted out of the trial but its whatever. 

only ironman friendly F2P quest is
    "X marks the spot"
    "Demon Slayer"
    every other quests requires the ge and breaks if coins are not present and again is not ironman friendly.

edit: Ironman friendly "Demon Slayer" Start with bones bucket water coins

how can i request a new trial if able? and how can i make sure ironman can do it?

Edited by yupperzzz