Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Quester👑 | 86 quests | Diaries | Grand Exchange | Quests queue | Iron man friendly for most f2p quests | Discord notifications |

Zawy

9 hours ago, justchill408 said:

tried to start animal mag. have all requirements. start the trial bot does nothing.. smh 

Hey!

Does it say anything in the logs?

Do you have the quest already started?

1 hour ago, forvaux said:

Enter the abyss does not work. will go to grand exchange bank and will open the bank and just stop working.

Hey,

The script need atleast 300k to start the quest.

Hey im trying to use it for the trial to see if i like but it doesnt even register items that are already in the bank, it will just keep buying. but also if an item wont buy it wont keep increasing itll just wait there. I'm not able to get much done 😕 

Dreamy Quester has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.5 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 17 minutes, 49 seconds

Thanks!

Couple relatively small bugs I've found. About 12 minutes into doing RFD Dwarf it broke because when it finishes putting coins in the ales, it clicks the coin stack one extra time before trying to talk to Rohak. This had it stuck for a little bit, pausing and unclicking the coins let it keep going fine though.

When it finished this and moved onto the next quest, it didn't bank and continued to carry ale and 300k. This is fine, it's a risk free quest and that's not much to risk, but does seem odd as it banked all unnecessary items before starting the first quest.

Edited by tuobniklat

• 2 weeks later...
    Dreamy Quester has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.5 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed temple of Eye

Time since request was made: 4 hours, 25 minutes, 18 seconds

Thanks!

this bot isn't worth the 50 bucks the owner wants for it. I tried the free trial version of it and it has spent 90% of the trial trying to buy items in the get, then cancels them almost immediately and tries again. even though I went through and bought the items I needed myself and it completed the orders, it still tries to buy again and again. plus in multiple quests, it tries to talk to NPCs but keeps clicking on them and won't move through the dialog. just starts it then clicks on them again, starts again, then clicks again. this script is very broken and isn't worth spending 5 bucks on

also on a side note, this bot really pisses me off as even when I pause the bot, it continues to run. the only way I can stop it is by stopping the script completely. which is dumb. if I hit pause I want to pause not just keep it running. this script needs a ton of work

Edited by I_N0_SC0PED_J

2 minutes ago, I_N0_SC0PED_J said:

this bot isn't worth the 50 bucks the owner wants for it. I tried the free trial version of it and it has spent 90% of the trial trying to buy items in the get, then cancels them almost immediately and tries again. even though I went through and bought the items I needed myself and it completed the orders, it still tries to buy again and again. plus in multiple quests, it tries to talk to NPCs but keeps clicking on them and won't move through the dialog. just starts it then clicks on them again, starts again, then clicks again. this script is very broken and isn't worth spending 5 bucks on

You can increase the buy % in the GUI.

It would really help if you say which quest and which part of the quest you got issues with. I log every completed quest and I see over 100 everyday.