Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • PlayerSetting or Varbit for when you're frozen

Axolotl

Hey everyone,

Recently started developing an LMS script that within 2 days can already beat most 3k+ score people and is ~700 itself with 10+ wins, however to make it even better and add features such as:
    - DD under opponent
    - Corner attacking
    - Running around
    - Melee from a distance
    - Spec once frozen ends (if they're off protect melee by time it gets to them). Lots of people put their melee spec guard down when they freeze you and are off a few seconds on timing

I need to know when my player is frozen.
    I literally screen recorded for almost 3 hr's while the Game Explorer was open and playing LMS legitimately to try and see / test different PlayerSettings and Varbits and see which one is the frozen value, but just can't seem to find it...

I don't have an account with 94 magic that I can easily find this out on, so LMS is my only option and I haven't had much luck finding it there.

If anyone knows what the value is, or has an account to test it on and let me know (barrage an alt acc, in duel arena), I'd greatly appreciate it as my bot is lacking movement.

Thank you :)

There is no value that's why runelite does the Graphic check which would work well, but i dont know why we don't have such animations when runelite does..

@Pandemic pls do something 

1 hour ago, Pandemic said:

I'm not sure on the original question, but @kamilo we do have GraphicsObject's which may be what you're looking for, check Client#getGraphicsObjects and see if it pops up in there when it's around.

Thank you for that info, I just needed to be put in the right direction. I will do some testing and report back in a few hours with results

@Pandemic

So I've ran a few games of lms with this code while screen recording:

List<GraphicsObject> allGraphicsObject = Client.getGraphicsObjects();
    for(GraphicsObject currentGO : allGraphicsObject)
    {
        log("Current GO: " + currentGO);
        log("Current GO (string): " + currentGO.toString());
        log("Current GO ID: " + currentGO.getID());
        log("Current GO UID: " + currentGO.getUID());
        log("Current GO Ref: " + currentGO.getReference());
    }
    log("Animation: " + getLocalPlayer().getAnimation());
    log("Animation model: " + getLocalPlayer().getAnimatedModel());
    log("Model: " + getLocalPlayer().getModel());

Unfortunately there is no change in the GraphicObject or the Animation/Model while being frozen. Animation returns: -1 and here is the return while frozen in the GraphicObject (which is no different then when not frozen):
    1148129930_ScreenShot2021-11-26at5_50_41PM.png.7e15983dc6749989ab5de9ad1e9fb03b.png

Any other ideas on how I can find out this information? I'm working on both this LMS and Agility script then once one is done plan on taking the Scripter+ exam, but I would definitely not like to have any doubts when it comes to the understanding the DB built in methods prior.

1 hour ago, Axolotl said:

@Pandemic

So I've ran a few games of lms with this code while screen recording:

List<GraphicsObject> allGraphicsObject = Client.getGraphicsObjects();
    for(GraphicsObject currentGO : allGraphicsObject)
    {
        log("Current GO: " + currentGO);
        log("Current GO (string): " + currentGO.toString());
        log("Current GO ID: " + currentGO.getID());
        log("Current GO UID: " + currentGO.getUID());
        log("Current GO Ref: " + currentGO.getReference());
    }
    log("Animation: " + getLocalPlayer().getAnimation());
    log("Animation model: " + getLocalPlayer().getAnimatedModel());
    log("Model: " + getLocalPlayer().getModel());

Unfortunately there is no change in the GraphicObject or the Animation/Model while being frozen. Animation returns: -1 and here is the return while frozen in the GraphicObject (which is no different then when not frozen):
    1148129930_ScreenShot2021-11-26at5_50_41PM.png.7e15983dc6749989ab5de9ad1e9fb03b.png

Any other ideas on how I can find out this information? I'm working on both this LMS and Agility script then once one is done plan on taking the Scripter+ exam, but I would definitely not like to have any doubts when it comes to the understanding the DB built in methods prior.

It might be that other graphic id on the actor, I'd have to check Runelite and see if it's something different and if so we'd have to get that hooked and added in. In the meantime you can check for the message with a ChatListener for being frozen if the frozen time is the same each time.

On 11/26/2021 at 7:18 PM, Pandemic said:

It might be that other graphic id on the actor, I'd have to check Runelite and see if it's something different and if so we'd have to get that hooked and added in. In the meantime you can check for the message with a ChatListener for being frozen if the frozen time is the same each time.

Thank you boss much appreciated! If you could update that this whole community will have another important variable to work with and our scripts would be that much better :)

14 minutes ago, kamilo said:

Thank you boss much appreciated! If you could update that this whole community will have another important variable to work with and our scripts would be that much better :)

It would be nice, but I can confirm it is working quite well with the ChatListener, in the meantime you should just use that

8 hours ago, Axolotl said:

It would be nice, but I can confirm it is working quite well with the ChatListener, in the meantime you should just use that

doesnt work for binds man LOL 

As someone who actually plays LMS I'm gonna ask you politely not to release a public script lol. Bots in LMS are extremely easy to beat if you know what you're doing and it only deters new people from entering the scene. I hope you learn from it and have fun making it, but releasing a public script really hurts the minigame.

Archived