Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite👑 | All 23 skills in one script | 86 Quests | 12 Minigames | 22 Money making methods included | Misc scripts | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles |

Zawy

4 minutes ago, Zawy said:

You can make your own area with mining & fishing so you can only mine the ores in that area. The interactions are from the client. Cooks assistant seems to work fine for me, make sure you are on the latest client 

This response only addressed to maybe 1 or 2 items of concern. The reason for the cook's assistant issue is most likely related to the camera positioning.

Please don't just brush off the concerns. I am definitely on the newest version of dreambot client.

I am unsure what you mean about the interactions from the client

17 minutes ago, bucketheader said:

This response only addressed to maybe 1 or 2 items of concern. The reason for the cook's assistant issue is most likely related to the camera positioning.

Please don't just brush off the concerns. I am definitely on the newest version of dreambot client.

I am unsure what you mean about the interactions from the client

There is a #bug-report channel in my discord, if you have any bugs record them and report them in the channel.

Red spider egg collector get stuck in north of temple and cant get to door really no matter what. tried using the trial for that and running into this issue. anyway you could fix and offer another trial? also would there be a possibility of adding red/ black chin hunting support?

8 hours ago, eggsftw1 said:

Red spider egg collector get stuck in north of temple and cant get to door really no matter what. tried using the trial for that and running into this issue. anyway you could fix and offer another trial? also would there be a possibility of adding red/ black chin hunting support?

Make sure you have all the requirements on the thread, I have cleared your trial. More hunting features will come in the future :) 

• Zawy changed the title to 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite👑 | All 23 skills in one script | 86 Quests | 12 Minigames | 19 Money making methods | Misc scripts | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles |
    4 hours ago, Zawy said:

Make sure you have all the requirements on the thread, I have cleared your trial. More hunting features will come in the future :) 

I have all requirements. I can get log and send screenshots if you'd like. When pretty close to metal door it gets stuck northwest of it and keeps clicking north. I'm going to join your discord right now..

Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.64 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added Dreamy Stronghold completer
    • Added Dreamy Walker
    • Dreamy Crafting: Fixed crafting light orb
    Thanks!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Smithing:Added worldhopping after X mins
    • Dreamy Fishing:Added spirit flakes
    • Dreamy Druids:Added out of ammo stop setting
    • Dreamy Crafting:Added topaz and jade necklaces amp bracelets smelting
    • Dreamy Walking:Added more locations
    • Dreamy Herblore:Added amulet of chemistry
    • Added disable option @everyone discord notifications
    Thanks!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Mining:Fixed upgrading axe
    • Dreamy Mining:Added worldhop after X mins
    Thanks!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Mining:Added hop out of ores option
    • Dreamy Quester:Improved waterfall quest
    Thanks!