Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite👑 | All 23 skills in one script | 86 Quests | 12 Minigames | 22 Money making methods included | Misc scripts | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles |

Zawy

2 hours ago, ADumbBotter said:

My bad just tried it again, I was getting some script errors but didn't save them (I was trying to range hill giants in the edgeville dungeon using the safe spot by turning the radius all the way down).

I have another question, when saving profiles why is the default save path like 

*.json;*

It's kind of annoying when saving them as you need to edit where the first asterisk is and then delete the asterisk and semicolon at the end of the path.

No worries, its so people don't save it as another file extention.

Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.64 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Crafting:Fixed withdrawing bars twice
    Thanks!

6 minutes ago, koryko1 said:

could a level up a fresh ironman from lv 3 with this or would it run into too many issues

You can use IR for it but it's not build for it. You can customize a lot of skills. The quester would not work with IR. Grab a free trial in the store and see if you like it 

Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.64 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Quester:Mage Arena I: Fixed wildy warning
    Thanks!

7 hours ago, abosharaf said:

youre air orb script is not working that good it bugs out on its way to edgevile tunnel and clicks outside could u fix that pls

I need logs & screenshots