Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite👑 | All 23 skills in one script | 86 Quests | 12 Minigames | 22 Money making methods included | Misc scripts | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles |

Zawy

I got a bug with the waterfall quest, I had all the items necessary on me, but still wouldn't go and start the quest, so I had to manually start the quest and then it would start doing it. Also got stuck under the gnome village, so had to manually get him out of the dungeon, other than that, everything's fine so far :). If I find any bug, can I comment them here?

Just now, AlvaroSama said:

I got a bug with the waterfall quest, I had all the items necessary on me, but still wouldn't go and start the quest, so I had to manually start the quest and then it would start doing it. Also got stuck under the gnome village, so had to manually get him out of the dungeon, other than that, everything's fine so far :). If I find any bug, can I comment them here?

The quester does not has in progress supported. It's using the Grand Exchange to purchase all the required items. There is a #bug-report channel in my discord :) 

Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.64 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Temp:Disabled breaks during game
    • Dreamy NMZ: Added bank pin check for coffer
    • Dreamy Chopper:Excluded dramen staff from bank/drop
    • Dreamy Quester:Fixed Lost city teleport after quest
    Thanks!

Some errors I've found today.. nothing big at all. Otherwise, love this script completely.

Fishing script throws error and does not cross plank of boat while fishing at Karamja.

Pirate's Treasure script closed once arrived at Grand Exchange and opening bank, then again in the middle of talking with redbeard.

Edited by lean_n_xans

9 minutes ago, lean_n_xans said:

Some errors I've found today.. nothing big at all. Otherwise, love this script completely.

Fishing script throws error and does not cross plank of boat while fishing at Karamja.

Pirate's Treasure script closed once arrived at Grand Exchange and opening bank, then again in the middle of talking with redbeard.

Hey!

The cross plank issue is a client issue and I have already reported that. 

You need atleast 150K for the quests in your bank for the quests

Edited by Zawy

Thanks for the quick reply and clearing things up!

Sorry for my confusion about the quests.

I did try another paid fishing script and was surprised to have encountered the cross plank issue there too. Client issue makes sense.

What persuaded my consideration to purchase the AIO was comments regarding customer service. That means everything to me now a days and I must say AIO customer service is OUTSTANDING. The scripts are excellent as well, have had no issues or bans with it. Highly recommend and an EXCELLENT value for all that’s baked into it. And it beats the hell out of using random free scripts that are just online sometimes. 

Trust me, you need this of your bot. Thank me later. 

Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.64 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Fighter:Changed amp improved banking
    Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Manolas said:

I was doing battlestaff's and it just kept withdrawing sardines, saying inventory full about 50 times

Hey!

Do you mean crafting battlestaffs? If so, there was a small issue with banking. I have already fixed it and it's pending.