Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • To All DreamBot Scripters

Pandemic

If dreambot was not competition they would not be acting this way. It should be bots vs RS not Bots vs Bots. WE NEED TO STAND UNITED

Osbot is going to die anyways, everyone gets their thread and posts deleted if you talk something bad about OSbot client. Mirror didn't really help the ban in anyways. I can be true on that. RIP OSbot.

Osbot is going to die anyways, everyone gets their thread and posts deleted if you talk something bad about OSbot client. Mirror didn't really help the ban in anyways. I can be true on that. RIP OSbot.

No, it won't.

No, it won't.

It's already declining. It went from being the #1 most used forum/bot to #3 already and it's continuing to decline. It's only a matter of time. 

It's already declining. It went from being the #1 most used forum/bot to #3 already and it's continuing to decline. It's only a matter of time. 

I can't believe people are finally figuring out how shit osbot is.

I think I understand a lot of the frustration here on the part of both bots. I think the history of these two bots has given them an odd dynamic. A lot of us wouldn't be on dreambot (heck, dreambot wouldn't exist) if it wasn't for osbot. I know it's fun to jump on the "shit on osbot" bandwagon but I hope you guys put that effort into making this community as good as it can be. 

Shit-talking on either side is not going to help in anyway. This is not me condoning any sort of scripter restrictions, I would never be in favor of such a thing, by the way.

-peace :doge:

I think I understand a lot of the frustration here on the part of both bots. I think the history of these two bots has given them an odd dynamic. A lot of us wouldn't be on dreambot (heck, dreambot wouldn't exist) if it wasn't for osbot. I know it's fun to jump on the "shit on osbot" bandwagon but I hope you guys put that effort into making this community as good as it can be. 

Shit-talking on either side is not going to help in anyway. This is not me condoning any sort of scripter restrictions, I would never be in favor of such a thing, by the way.

-peace :doge:

It's not a bandwagon if it is true...

Archived