Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [ PROGRESSIVE ][ POWER LEVEL ] Nekross Wood Cutter.

Et43

*NOTE THIS SCRIPT IT NOT FOR MONEY MAKING INSTEAD ITS FOR LEVELING UP AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE*

This progressive cutter is strictly for power leveling thus it drops all logs to save as much time. Recommend that you bank all items except for your bronze axe. I also recommend that you run this script directly after tutorial island if you want to use this script to get a high woodcutting level for some reason. This is a small script that ive done to improve my knowledge on Node based Scripts, and to try and wrap my head around how progressive scripts work.

Features:

• Progressive
    • Shift Drop Support
    • Random path to destinations
    • Anti-Ban

Script Phases:

• LVL 1 - 15 - Trees
    • LVL 15 - 30 - Oak
    • LVL 30 - 99 - Willow
    • LVL 60 -99 - Yew *REMOVED*

Requirements:

• Bronze Axe

I've currently run this script on a test account and has not been banned I've ran it about 2 hours yesterday with no break and 1 hour and 30 minutes today with a break after 1hour, its at lvl 37 so far.

Paint

Spoiler

image.png.21844546b927c036eff0df5322f32ff9.png

Changelog

Spoiler

v 1.0: Initial release.

v 1.1: Removed Yews

v 1.2: Added drop item filtration.

v 1.3: Added Paint.

v 1.4: Added shift drop support

v 1.5: Fixed bug where it only drops current wood type and leaves old wood types in inventory

v 1.6: Fixed bug where bot does not drop all logs and tries to continue cutting while inv is full.

v 1.7: Added GUI to handle some user options, more options will come soon.

Known bugs

Spoiler

The script will use the log instead of dropping it.

Edited by Et43

1 hour ago, Et43 said:

*NOTE THIS SCRIPT IT NOT FOR MONEY MAKING INSTEAD ITS FOR LEVELING UP AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE*

This progressive cutter is strictly for power leveling thus it drops all logs to save as much time. Recommend that you bank all items except for your bronze axe. I also recommend that you run this script directly after tutorial island if you want to use this script to get a high woodcutting level for some reason. This is a small script that ive done to improve my knowledge on Node based Scripts, and to try and wrap my head around how progressive scripts work.

Script Phases:

• LVL 1 - 15 - Trees
    • LVL 15 - 30 - Oak
    • LVL 30 - 60 - Willow
    • LVL 60 -99 - Yew

Requirements:

• Bronze Axe

A little side note, so the last phase ( 60 - 99 ) I have not had the ability to test. And it goes to the Edgeville spot for yew's. I manually got all the tiles that it has to walk to avoid the Draynor manor so if it bugs out at that point please lmk.

I've currently run this script on a test account and has not been banned I've ran it about 2 hours yesterday with no break and 1 hour and 30 minutes today with a break after 1hour, its at lvl 37 so far.

GUI

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.21844546b927c036eff0df5322f32ff9.png

Script

NekrossCutter.jar 6.37 kB · 0 downloads

FYI if you only care about xp you'll want to do willows till 99

11 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

FYI if you only care about xp you'll want to do willows till 99

Alright thx for letting me know ive made it just cut willow until 99 and removed the yew.

Great so far. Run straight off tutorial island and no ban yet. Wondering if it's possible to add a shift click to drop the logs rather than individually dropping each log with a right click?

60 WC & still going.

On 5/20/2021 at 1:42 PM, bradlehwilleh said:

Great so far. Run straight off tutorial island and no ban yet. Wondering if it's possible to add a shift click to drop the logs rather than individually dropping each log with a right click?

60 WC & still going.

Added shift drop support, although you will have to manually enable shift drop, as currently i have no idea how to change game settings from the script.

1 hour ago, Et43 said:

Added shift drop support, although you will have to manually enable shift drop, as currently i have no idea how to change game settings from the script.

I think I'm being stupid haha. I've enabled it in my settings but the script still right clicks 😕

1 hour ago, bradlehwilleh said:

I think I'm being stupid haha. I've enabled it in my settings but the script still right clicks 😕

Hello there, I've updated the script but it does not seem to be updating on the SDN for some reason, I've attached the actual updated jar file for the script in the main thread post, it should have shift drop support.