Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Wet Quests - 2 Quests

wettofu

Works great, but have several issua
    1) Romeo and Juliet, when in last part kinda skips cutseen and loop stats part( usualy i stop skipt here and do it manualy)
    2)Scipt stops at findind X and have to restart it ( i think i got quest orded wrong that why, sometimes it does go to next quest)

1 hour ago, romanaka3 said:

Works great, but have several issua
    1) Romeo and Juliet, when in last part kinda skips cutseen and loop stats part( usualy i stop skipt here and do it manualy)
    2)Scipt stops at findind X and have to restart it ( i think i got quest orded wrong that why, sometimes it does go to next quest)

1) You shouldn't have encountered that problem in this version, make sure you are using the current script which is on Version 1.2 (1.3 Soon). Regardless, I fixed Romeo and Juliet to be foul proof unless they decide to change dialogues.
    2) If the script stops, that would be because you have no more quests queued. If you mean that the character refuses to move, I have fixed it so that the next quest will go on.

3 hours ago, wettofu said:

1) You shouldn't have encountered that problem in this version, make sure you are using the current script which is on Version 1.2 (1.3 Soon). Regardless, I fixed Romeo and Juliet to be foul proof unless they decide to change dialogues.
    2) If the script stops, that would be because you have no more quests queued. If you mean that the character refuses to move, I have fixed it so that the next quest will go on.

Ok tnx :)

Wet Quests has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added: Hazeel Cult, Jungle Potion, Tree Gnome Village
    • Fixed: Romeo and Juliet cutscene, X Marks the Spot dialogue
    Thanks!

2 hours ago, makkeb said:
      Reveal hidden contents

Where do i find the member quests lol? :D

Well I can't really say other than it has something to do with the gui. That is all I say since those quests are mainly for myself and if you find them then great, if not then no cookies

Edited by wettofu

• wettofu changed the title to Wet Scraps
    On 12/11/2021 at 12:08 AM, wettofu said:

Well I can't really say other than it has something to do with the gui. That is all I say since those quests are mainly for myself and if you find them then great, if not then no cookies

I found them, can I have a cookie now?

4 hours ago, Zawy said:

I found them, can I have a cookie now?

Of course 🍪

55 minutes ago, Ohmygod said:

I found hidden quests, however, they do not work you select them and press play then the script ends.

Some work, some don't once I finish configuring everything I'll add the quests that was labeled on my post, I forgot which do work and don't on that version but I think Waterfall Quest and Witch's House works in that version, other's that might work are fight arena, druidic ritual, merlin's crystal and priest in peril, but that is if I recall correctly, feel free to prove me wrong

Edited by wettofu