Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # AIO Skiller [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [12 SKILLING SCRIPTS] [FUTURE SCRIPTS INCLUDED]

Hashtag

After 2 days of botting woodcutting and mining, ~6 hours a day with a random hour break per day this bot has got me banned. I've used no other scripts on this account and before this it was all hand trained, granted it was only a 2 day ban but still got me caught. I wouldn't recommend this script unless you are looking to suicide some accounts for quick levels/gp.

# AIO Skiller has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v3.65 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • No longer attempts to use Dragon axe special in bank
    • No longer attempts to use Dragon pickaxe special in bank
    • Only loots bird nests near player
    • Fishing fixed
    • Thieving fixed
    • Fletching makes bolts faster
    • Added cooking guild bank location when cooking
    Thanks!

It's currently at v3.66 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed clicking fishing spots repeatedly
    Thanks!

It's currently at v3.66 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Banking withdraw amount fixed
    Thanks!

It's currently at v3.67 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fishing improvements: added a delay when searching for a new fishing spot
    Thanks!

Bought the skiller package. I had an account with over 30 days game played without any botting.. had 1500 total level by myself and only after 10 firemaking levels, 15 cooking levels and 5 fletching levels.. my account was banned. Wasn't even able to play around with the bot for a full 24 hrs. I took breaks and even did manual activities in between. Not impressed. 

9 minutes ago, mattybulms said:

Bought the skiller package. I had an account with over 30 days game played without any botting.. had 1500 total level by myself and only after 10 firemaking levels, 15 cooking levels and 5 fletching levels.. my account was banned. Wasn't even able to play around with the bot for a full 24 hrs. I took breaks and even did manual activities in between. Not impressed. 

Hey, I'm sorry to hear about the ban.

8 hours ago, mattybulms said:

I’m also sorry to hear of this dude you most probably got spotted and reported I’ve been using it for a while now and have found that 50/50 I get banned… some of my accounts have lasted till now (2 months) but some got banned almost instantly it’s just unlucky if you get seen/spotted then watched and ultimately leading to a report from another player or even a mod themselves.  

DeVZz

dont wanna ask for too much but for woodcutting, chopping logs on fossil island could you allow the bot to use the agility shortcut from the tree patches to the bank?