Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # AIO Skiller [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [12 SKILLING SCRIPTS] [FUTURE SCRIPTS INCLUDED]

Hashtag

# AIO Skiller has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v3.76 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed making bolts and darts
    • Fixed cooked lobster counter
    Thanks!

It's currently at v3.77 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed pickpocketing Al Kharid warriors
    Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Newish user here! I've loved using your scripts and have bought quite a few so far! One thing I noticed while chopping magic trees in the woodcutting guild is that occasionally (has happened twice in about 30ish hours of cutting) the script will click the ladder to climb the redwood tree and get stuck up there. I'm guessing this is due to the camera rotation and then clicking through the tree onto the ladder? I was wondering if there was a way to get around this or to maybe disable camera rotation while at the woodcutting guild?

18 hours ago, Grantl74 said:

Newish user here! I've loved using your scripts and have bought quite a few so far! One thing I noticed while chopping magic trees in the woodcutting guild is that occasionally (has happened twice in about 30ish hours of cutting) the script will click the ladder to climb the redwood tree and get stuck up there. I'm guessing this is due to the camera rotation and then clicking through the tree onto the ladder? I was wondering if there was a way to get around this or to maybe disable camera rotation while at the woodcutting guild?

Hey, I don't think there's anything you can do on your end to prevent this from happening. I'll look into this tomorrow. Thanks for the message!

Heey there, been using this for a couple hours now and I've noticed I'm taking a lot of damage with blackjacking Menaphite thugs. I have about 130k XP per hour but I'm going through food very fast. Is this normal for the bot or can I improve it somehow?

10 hours ago, iempiemkadiem said:

Heey there, been using this for a couple hours now and I've noticed I'm taking a lot of damage with blackjacking Menaphite thugs. I have about 130k XP per hour but I'm going through food very fast. Is this normal for the bot or can I improve it somehow?

Hey, the script is designed to be as effective as possible, by breaking out of combat immediately when knocking out the thug fails. There are 2 reasons why you would take damage from the thug: knocking out the thug fails due to your low thieving level, or the anti-combat mechanic of the script fails and the thug hits you repeatedly. In the latter case, the script is designed to leave combat and return when the thug isn't aggresive anymore.

So, have you noticed that the script has left the thug location often to get out of combat? If yes, then there might be something wrong in the script. If that's not the case, then it must be your low level that causes you to fail and lose damage due to that. If your thieving level is relatively low, try using the script at the lower level bandits that don't deal as much damage when you fail.

But to answer your question, it's normal for you to need a lot of food when blackjacking, unless you can clearly see that the script doesn't operate properly.

2 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, the script is designed to be as effective as possible, by breaking out of combat immediately when knocking out the thug fails. There are 2 reasons why you would take damage from the thug: knocking out the thug fails due to your low thieving level, or the anti-combat mechanic of the script fails and the thug hits you repeatedly. In the latter case, the script is designed to leave combat and return when the thug isn't aggresive anymore.

So, have you noticed that the script has left the thug location often to get out of combat? If yes, then there might be something wrong in the script. If that's not the case, then it must be your low level that causes you to fail and lose damage due to that. If your thieving level is relatively low, try using the script at the lower level bandits that don't deal as much damage when you fail.

But to answer your question, it's normal for you to need a lot of food when blackjacking, unless you can clearly see that the script doesn't operate properly.

I see, I guess it's the low thieving then because I'm still leveling it. I've never seen it trying to break combat or walk away or anything. It's not that much of a problem because I just let it run food stalls when I run out of cakes but thanks for clarifying. Love the script so far!

It's currently at v3.78 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added failsafe for being stuck after missclicking a tree to climb up
    • Added silver ore smelting
    • Added more food options to thieving
    • Fixed gold jewellery crafting
    • Fixed world hopping issues in Woodcutting and Mining
    • Fixed issues when opening bank at bad angle
    Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

It's currently at v3.79 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added Cooked karambwan food option to Thieving
    • Added Spirit flakes support to Fishing
    • Fixed building Magic birdhouses in Crafting
    Thanks!