Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # AIO Skiller [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [12 SKILLING SCRIPTS] [FUTURE SCRIPTS INCLUDED]

Hashtag

Is anyone else having issues with the Smithing script? I have it set to smelt steel bars until out of items, but it just opens the back and sits there forever. 

Also, for some reason I don't have Silver as an option in the smelting settings. 

17 hours ago, THEJonVega said:

Is anyone else having issues with the Smithing script? I have it set to smelt steel bars until out of items, but it just opens the back and sits there forever. 

Also, for some reason I don't have Silver as an option in the smelting settings. 

Hey, try moving the required items to the first row of the first bank tab and retry. If it still doesn't operate, please send me a screenshot of your game screen and debug console. Thanks in advance!

8 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, try moving the required items to the first row of the first bank tab and retry. If it still doesn't operate, please send me a screenshot of your game screen and debug console. Thanks in advance!

I ended up manually smelting all my steel and I'm on gold now which is working, but here in a little bit I'll try and recreate it for you. I had the coal and iron as the first two bank items. 

2 hours ago, THEJonVega said:

I ended up manually smelting all my steel and I'm on gold now which is working, but here in a little bit I'll try and recreate it for you. I had the coal and iron as the first two bank items. 

So I switched the order of the coal and iron and got it to work with lower quantities than when I first tried, guess it was just a fluke. This is by far one of the best packages. I've been using it for a couple months now with no other issues on multiple skills/accounts. 

• 4 weeks later...
    # AIO Skiller has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v3.7 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Prayer fixed passive mode
    • Fletching fixed tipping diamond bolts
    Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...