Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Cloakd Tempoross [ATTACK AVOIDANCE] [DOUBLE SPOT DETECTION] [GE SELLING] [MULING] [MULTI-BRAIN]

TheCloakdOne

• 3 weeks later...

Cloakd Tempoross v1.34
    - Home TP fix
    - Visualise fire detection
    - Tempoross detection fallback
    - Additional tile buffer on fire detection at fishing spots
    - Fish always deposited on same boat now

Since you wanted remove my feedback, I'll do it on this page :) your script works amazing for about 1 minute and then it runs into every fire, enjoys running through EVERY STORM because why would we tether, it doesn't even in the slightest attempt to fix the tether or put out the fires and finally it BARELY someTIMES manages to reach 2k points. That's ONLY when it doesn't fail from being sweeped by storm twice :)

I won't buy the script nor do I own any of your scripts,  simply because there are better one's out there. However, I did trial 2 of your scripts and unfortunately, both let me down. Cheers mate, if you fix your scripts let me know!

Edited by XiaoGamer

14 hours ago, XiaoGamer said:

Since you wanted remove my feedback, I'll do it on this page :) your script works amazing for about 1 minute and then it runs into every fire, enjoys running through EVERY STORM because why would we tether, it doesn't even in the slightest attempt to fix the tether or put out the fires and finally it BARELY someTIMES manages to reach 2k points. That's ONLY when it doesn't fail from being sweeped by storm twice :)

I won't buy the script nor do I own any of your scripts,  simply because there are better one's out there. However, I did trial 2 of your scripts and unfortunately, both let me down. Cheers mate, if you fix your scripts let me know!

Your feedback was removed as it was invalid as you have not purchased the script so not able to review as you have not mad a purchase off me. 

Like i stated if you have an issue join the Dicord and we can help you out, the bot happy can get 3k points per round with correct settings for your level. It sounds like you didnt bother going through the GUI as everything you have stated is a GUI toggalable option. 

Edited by TheCloakdOne

6 hours ago, TheCloakdOne said:

Your feedback was removed as it was invalid as you have not purchased the script so not able to review as you have not mad a purchase off me. 

Like i stated if you have an issue join the Dicord and we can help you out, the bot happy can get 3k points per round with correct settings for your level. It sounds like you didnt bother going through the GUI as everything you have stated is a GUI toggalable option. 

I most definitely went through your ENTIRE menu and it sounds like you're very stubborn about feedback :) my review and feedback is valid as someone who tested your script, For 2 hours playing around with it. Even showed others, that is was malfunctioning and tried to brainstorm ideas as to see if it was MY ISSUE or the scripts and it was 100% the scripts. It's fine if you can't accept feedback. But your script barely scrapes by 2k on group runs and it 100% fails solo runs. No worries though, have a good day, if you think your script works fine that's fine I'll stick to dreamy scripts! Have an amazing week friend. 

Edited by XiaoGamer

18 minutes ago, XiaoGamer said:

I most definitely went through your ENTIRE menu and it sounds like you're very stubborn about feedback :) my review and feedback is valid as someone who tested your script, For 2 hours playing around with it. Even showed others, that is was malfunctioning and tried to brainstorm ideas as to see if it was MY ISSUE or the scripts and it was 100% the scripts. It's fine if you can't accept feedback. But your script barely scrapes by 2k on group runs and it 100% fails solo runs. No worries though, have a good day, if you think your script works fine that's fine I'll stick to dreamy scripts! Have an amazing week friend. 

No problem, next time if you experience an issue send the logs over so it can be validated & fixed rather than make wild accusations on a script with no proof or evidence. As you can see above its running without issue and is tested regularily by my mod team & myself. Im sorry you had a bad experiencing when trialing it but the script is running fine and receives weekly updates for even more optimization & improvements. 

Another easy 3k+ run as you can see this was taken just now:

Autrzpr.png

Edited by TheCloakdOne