Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Cloakd Tempoross [ATTACK AVOIDANCE] [DOUBLE SPOT DETECTION] [GE SELLING] [MULING] [MULTI-BRAIN]

TheCloakdOne

1 minute ago, phpstorms said:

Somethimes it gets stuck ronning frm one side to the other boat and wise versa.

somethimes its also stuck on getting rope.

currently, it was just standing at a fishing spot :
    cant find crate.

• 18:25:37: [SCRIPT] Unable to walk from tile: (12673, 5145, 0) to tile:(3380, 5153, 0), walking to closest walkable tile: (3380, 5153, 0)

as we speak: cant find spirit pool: stuck throwing these errors.

• 18:26:50: [SCRIPT] Unable to walk from tile: (12669, 5121, 0) to tile:(3393, 5163, 0), walking to closest walkable tile: (3393, 5163, 0)

Hi can you try running with fresh start, it cant see the game tiles

On 3/31/2021 at 6:28 PM, TheCloakdOne said:

Hi can you try running with fresh start, it cant see the game tiles

I did. still issue. somethimes it also run trough fire ( with fire water remove thingy enabled). and loses fishes.

my last ran 2h, had 70% of the games with less than 2k points. xD

if it has a good hour its 12point/h.

10 hours ago, phpstorms said:

i would also like a : "skipp 1 (of voulnerability) " option since many smaller teams use that one for more points.

Thanks for the report, ill get this option added & fix the stuck issue. will be fixed today

Is it somethimes it cant see the fire near fishing spot?

Because, mine just wanted to fish in a fishing spot, and ran into the fire next to the fishing spot.

Release v1.3

- GUI Setting: Skip x amount of vulnerability phases
    - Additional checks for invalid map tiles
    - Improved cooking shrine detection
    - Storm detection duration increase
    - Improved reliability on Wave attacks under laggy game conditions
    - Improve fire detection

10 hours ago, TheCloakdOne said:

Hi this is a dreambot error, can you restart your client and make sure your running DBLauncher.jar to get the latest version.

Please also condense your posts into a single one rather than spamming the thread

spamming sounds like a way more negative word than indended here. Its much easier for me to multi post than edit, especially trough teamviewer that im using atm.

Anyway, thanks for the update. I see it somethimes running from one side of the island to the other, and back to first area, then returning to other side (infinity loop) where the debug says: "walking to boat..".

standing on boat saying: "using leap fish spot":  stuck

• 21:44:42: [SCRIPT] Unable to walk from tile: (8250, 2434, 0) to tile:(9981, 4724, 0), walking to closest walkable tile: (9981, 4724, 0) - i can fix this by moving manually on the character.

Also somethimes says its cooking, while standing near the island rope spot. and i have to unpause and move it a little for it to understsand where it is.

Edited by phpstorms
    more stuff