Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Wintertodt ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [DODGES SNOW] [LOTS OF GP/HOUR] [FAST FIREMAKING EXP]

Hashtag

8 hours ago, IdkMan said:

Would be nice if there would be a timer to set turn of the bot after a certain of time. And why not a fix the brazier option? For so far a good script!

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. It should have an option to fix braziers. Seems like it's not doing that for some reason. I'll try to figure out why.

7 hours ago, frantelle said:

Hashtagosrssom,

See attached for the freeze error, with logs.

2.png

1.jpg

Hey, thanks for the images. The first error happened only after the script was stopped, so it shouldn't cause any issues when using the script. In the second image, it seems to be feeding the breazier, you can notice the exp drop. Do you mean the whole client is frozen and the game canvas doesn't update at all? Are you using breaks?

48 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. It should have an option to fix braziers. Seems like it's not doing that for some reason. I'll try to figure out why.

Hey, thanks for the images. The first error happened only after the script was stopped, so it shouldn't cause any issues when using the script. In the second image, it seems to be feeding the breazier, you can notice the exp drop. Do you mean the whole client is frozen and the game canvas doesn't update at all? Are you using breaks?

Entire client and game freezes up. Memory set at max.

Yeah I have breaks set up. I can expand if needed. 

Currently sitting at a run time of 2hrs 45min. No issues so far.

On 12/29/2021 at 12:49 PM, frantelle said:

Entire client and game freezes up. Memory set at max.

Yeah I have breaks set up. I can expand if needed. 

Currently sitting at a run time of 2hrs 45min. No issues so far.

Do you have any idea if it freezes when a break is set to start? If you disable breaks, does it still freeze?

20 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Do you have any idea if it freezes when a break is set to start? If you disable breaks, does it still freeze?

I'll keep an eye out to see if it is around breaks starting.

I deleted my openosrs, runelite, jagex and DB caches, I then ran it again with no issues for roughly 6 hours. Breaks weren't enabled during this time as I forgot to set them back up.

Another minor issue I have come across is with Shorter AFK breaks specifically. From what I can gather, during a 1-6 minute AFK break, the bot won't position into the safe area within Todt, which can and has lead to an accidental death. Not sure if it's how the AFK breaks are scripted within DB or if it's specific to your Todt Script. I have since adjusted the timings to minimise the idle time which has stopped the deaths. Just an FYI.

@Hashtag See attached for the same freezing error again. Logs stating it started and finished one of my set up breaks just before I checked on the Bot to find it frozen at 4:21.

I wish I had something more useful for you.

A random thought. I an running a current gen Ryzen CPU, potential cause? or am I overthinking it.

Update: Frozen again after 1hr 14min. No break had started. Seemingly frozen out of nowhere

1.1.jpg

1.2.png

Edited by frantelle

5 hours ago, frantelle said:

I'll keep an eye out to see if it is around breaks starting.

I deleted my openosrs, runelite, jagex and DB caches, I then ran it again with no issues for roughly 6 hours. Breaks weren't enabled during this time as I forgot to set them back up.

Another minor issue I have come across is with Shorter AFK breaks specifically. From what I can gather, during a 1-6 minute AFK break, the bot won't position into the safe area within Todt, which can and has lead to an accidental death. Not sure if it's how the AFK breaks are scripted within DB or if it's specific to your Todt Script. I have since adjusted the timings to minimise the idle time which has stopped the deaths. Just an FYI.

Hey, thanks for the information. I'll investigate this issue.

# Wintertodt has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Breaks and client freezing caused by them should now be fixed
    • Fixing broken braziers is working now
    • An issue with Doors of Dinh is now fixed
    Thanks!

Braziers still not working, but running this script for like 2-3 hours a day and still not banned. atm 98 firemaking on 2 accounts =)

10 hours ago, IdkMan said:

Braziers still not working, but running this script for like 2-3 hours a day and still not banned. atm 98 firemaking on 2 accounts 😃

Hey, could you give me some more information about the issues you're having with fixing the braziers? When I was testing the most recent update, it was successfully fixing the broken braziers. It will fix it only if the current task is feeding brazier and your account is within close proximity of the broken brazier. Note that it will dodge the snow attack that breaks the brazier, so occasionally that might prevent the script from clicking the brazier in time before others repair it.

Well it looks like when it more than 1 square away, it wont touch the brazier. Even when its not doing another task. After the snow dodge it will take a small break before lightin the brazier, but it wil not repair it. It will fix the brazier 1 time in a hour, if i must believe my exp rates. But didnt babysit the bot, so didnt see why it fixed the brazier that 1 time a hour.