Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Wintertodt ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [DODGES SNOW] [LOTS OF GP/HOUR] [FAST FIREMAKING EXP]

Hashtag

Left a review as script works well without ban for 14+ hours with decent breaks.

Also dropping functionality suggestion here incase review isn't seen...

Only functionaility I'd suggest is in some rare cases when you select a prefered braizer, with heal pyromancer disabled for optimal fire making experience,
    if the pyromancer isn't healed you cannot use that braizer and it'll just stand there. It should switch over to another braizer for that run if the pyromancer hasn't been healed for a set amount of time.

On 10/10/2022 at 7:51 PM, gadgetman said:

Left a review as script works well without ban for 14+ hours with decent breaks.

Also dropping functionality suggestion here incase review isn't seen...

Only functionaility I'd suggest is in some rare cases when you select a prefered braizer, with heal pyromancer disabled for optimal fire making experience,
    if the pyromancer isn't healed you cannot use that braizer and it'll just stand there. It should switch over to another braizer for that run if the pyromancer hasn't been healed for a set amount of time.

Hey, thanks for the feedback! I believe I've made it so that it eventually runs to another brazier based on player amount near that broken brazier. If it's not working, I'm happy to look into it.

• 3 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    # Wintertodt has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.41 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • No longer attempts to make a potion with full inventory
    Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    On 10/11/2022 at 8:09 PM, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the feedback! I believe I've made it so that it eventually runs to another brazier based on player amount near that broken brazier. If it's not working, I'm happy to look into it.

I had noticed the same thing as the other commenter.

Definitely not switching to the brazier after the dude has been dead for a while (at least from what I have seen so far).

edit: brilliant script, though - left a 5* review.

Edited by kjdsfjkhsad23

On 12/29/2022 at 4:42 PM, kjdsfjkhsad23 said:

I had noticed the same thing as the other commenter.

Definitely not switching to the brazier after the dude has been dead for a while (at least from what I have seen so far).

edit: brilliant script, though - left a 5* review.

Hey, when it didn't switch braziers, were there many players around the brazier that was down?