Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Wintertodt ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [DODGES SNOW] [LOTS OF GP/HOUR] [FAST FIREMAKING EXP]

Hashtag

what does "restock food amount" and "Round food amount" mean ? i understand "restock food amount" means how many pieces of food it grabs out of the bank but what does Round food amount mean? 

On 10/16/2021 at 1:06 AM, yasiel1 said:

what does "restock food amount" and "Round food amount" mean ? i understand "restock food amount" means how many pieces of food it grabs out of the bank but what does Round food amount mean? 

Round food amount means the minimum amount of food the bot needs to have in inventory in order to participate in a round of the minigame. When a round ends, it goes to restock food if there's less food in inventory than round food amount. I hope that clears it up 🙂

13 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Round food amount means the minimum amount of food the bot needs to have in inventory in order to participate in a round of the minigame. When a round ends, it goes to restock food if there's less food in inventory than round food amount. I hope that clears it up 🙂

significantly thanks 

On 7/12/2021 at 11:21 AM, Hashtag said:

Hey, any chance you could capture a video of this issue for me, please?

I’m having this issue too right now? Did you manage to fix it for him or do you want a video still?

22 hours ago, lemonleg said:

I’m having this issue too right now? Did you manage to fix it for him or do you want a video still?

Hey, I still haven't managed to address the issue. If you could provide me the video, that would be very helpful 🙂

Hi,

would it be possible to make the script stand in a safe spot by the tree while fletching. That way less people would see your model specifically as you would be under other characters and would get less reports as a result.

otherwise really good script from my experience so far!

On 10/23/2021 at 8:26 PM, gimpsup said:

Hi,

would it be possible to make the script stand in a safe spot by the tree while fletching. That way less people would see your model specifically as you would be under other characters and would get less reports as a result.

otherwise really good script from my experience so far!

Hey, it's designed for the bot to move away from other players when fletching. This is due to increased chances of being attacked by the snow when around other players. This way the chances are minimized, and efficiency is optimized.

# Wintertodt has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.21 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Banking withdraw amount fixed
    Thanks!

I am having an issue with the script. 

The Status is "Withdrawing Food" ... however, it is not taking the food out. I have tried it now with both Tuna and Trout. Neither will withdraw. 

It just times out after awhile.

Thanks in advance. 

Dillan

On 10/29/2021 at 6:48 AM, 4th and Jawn said:

I am having an issue with the script. 

The Status is "Withdrawing Food" ... however, it is not taking the food out. I have tried it now with both Tuna and Trout. Neither will withdraw. 

It just times out after awhile.

Thanks in advance. 

Dillan

Hey, I believe I talked with you on my Discord server, but I'll leave this post here for others to see: this can be fixed by switching from Resizable - Modern layout to Resizable - Classic layout in the game options.