Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

3 hours ago, Nestle said:

Can't run for more than about 10 minutes without being banned the next morning. Home IP, manual tut island, etc etc.

10 minutes? Something is surely wrong, there's a webhooks chat on the Discord in which people are getting 500+ TTL. Ensure you've read the how-not-to-get-banned FAQ in this thread or in Discord.

• 2 weeks later...
    On 6/16/2022 at 5:15 AM, Aeglen said:

10 minutes? Something is surely wrong, there's a webhooks chat on the Discord in which people are getting 500+ TTL. Ensure you've read the how-not-to-get-banned FAQ in this thread or in Discord.

Hate to say it Aeglen, but that's not a user-error.

I've tested this script a numerous amount of times and could not get any account to get anywhere near 500.

I've been botting for years as well. So not a user-error on my part too.

This script was features in a SirPugger video and like SirPugger stated very clearly, Jagex has something place to catch this script within only hours to be confident enough to ban the account.

Honestly, I'm completely dumbfounded on what they are detecting, but they are definitely detecting something in this script.

I've had some accounts banned with less than 30 minutes of gameplay with this script and have gotten banned.

Also, while skimming the webhooks I noticed the highest total level was 601 and the five random accounts I picked to view are all banned.

11 minutes ago, Bryno said:

Also, while skimming the webhooks I noticed the highest total level was 601 and the five random accounts I picked to view are all banned.

those webhooks post the dreambot usernames not the bots rsn lol

16 minutes ago, Bryno said:

This script was features in a SirPugger video and like SirPugger stated very clearly, Jagex has something place to catch this script within only hours to be confident enough to ban the account.

Jagex also stated they would give 2 week bans to everyone not using runelite or the offical client and that has not happened :o

I dont bot f2p but in my experience bans are delayed 10 hours +, when getting banned really fast you have to ask yourself if you really sent enough data to jagex for them to conclude you are a bot, or if theres something else about your setup so that they're okay banned you even though they are uncertain eg datacenter proxy, brand new account, not having fresh start on and being linked to your previous bots

2 hours ago, camalCase said:

those webhooks post the dreambot usernames not the bots rsn lol

Jagex also stated they would give 2 week bans to everyone not using runelite or the offical client and that has not happened :o

I dont bot f2p but in my experience bans are delayed 10 hours +, when getting banned really fast you have to ask yourself if you really sent enough data to jagex for them to conclude you are a bot, or if theres something else about your setup so that they're okay banned you even though they are uncertain eg datacenter proxy, brand new account, not having fresh start on and being linked to your previous bots

Lmfao okay thank God it sends dreambot user and not rsn xD

And wow they said they are going to ban people for simply not using the official/runelite client!? Do you mind sharing the link where you saw this, that is crazy news to me! :o 

However to your last point, I can personally claim that you do not need 10+ hours of data before they can conclude you are botting. I've done tests on 20 accounts because I am so intrigued in their botting detection system. I have had clean residential IP addresses get accounts banned in as low as 30 minutes of in-game time. I made sure to have zero links possible for these brand new fresh accounts to any previous IP or data such as caches/random dats/etc.

I've also did the inverse of tests. I've intentionally gotten my ip "flagged" by doing a stupid task such as woodcutting for as long as I could before banned. Then once my ip was "flagged", I made a script to wood EXTREMELY inefficiently and going AFK for very long intervals. (Mouse off screen ,etc.) Those accounts actually lasted days of in-game time. So to simply put that your on a "flagged" or "banned" ip address is enough for Jagex to ban the account is not a good argument from the data I've seen personally. 

47 minutes ago, Bryno said:

And wow they said they are going to ban people for simply not using the official/runelite client!? Do you mind sharing the link where you saw this, that is crazy news to me! :o 

https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/third-party-clients-update?oldschool=1

1 hour ago, Bryno said:

So to simply put that your on a "flagged" or "banned" ip address is enough for Jagex to ban the account is not a good argument from the data I've seen personally

i never said that, i said datacenter proxys will probably get your account banned faster. i was getting instant banned doing tut island by hand on commerical vpn with a spam email provider & no fresh start (after getting alot of chinchompa bots banned) so there is absolutely a point where jagex will ban you just because of external factors other than play data, its not to say you will get banned for having a bad proxy, but it will lower your trust and have you banned quicker, you see this with things like flipping bots that last significantly longer with a 500+ total account than with a new level 3 even though the play data would be the same

23 hours ago, camalCase said:

https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/third-party-clients-update?oldschool=1

i never said that, i said datacenter proxys will probably get your account banned faster. i was getting instant banned doing tut island by hand on commerical vpn with a spam email provider & no fresh start (after getting alot of chinchompa bots banned) so there is absolutely a point where jagex will ban you just because of external factors other than play data, its not to say you will get banned for having a bad proxy, but it will lower your trust and have you banned quicker, you see this with things like flipping bots that last significantly longer with a 500+ total account than with a new level 3 even though the play data would be the same

Yeah seems logical. I can see how they definitely have some sort of "trust" variable for each player with what IP address they are coming from and previous bans on that IP address held.

However, I am now curious on how serious they will be enforcing this "only official client" update. I did just read on that link you sent they will not be doing anything until today the 24th.

spacer.png

So that begs the question... Are we all screwed because they will be enforcing it very strictly? :o 

Only time will tell I guess :D 

edit: Also not that I think of it, how can botting client spoof what client they are using? I mean.. if Jagex can detect it somehow, then I'm sure there would be a way to spoof it. 

Edited by Bryno

1 hour ago, Bryno said:

So that begs the question... Are we all screwed because they will be enforcing it very strictly? :o 

I dont think so, right now oprs users are about 9% of active players (~4k) (based off the rs website and the oprs discord bot), i assume the vast majority of oprs users are members because the utility that comes from it is really in members content idk if that includes forks of oprs but you are talking about getting rid of hundreds of thousands in membership fees from people who arent botting so they probably wont come back (they also said they would ban people for 3rd party plugins like zulrah helper 3 years ago but afaik that never really happened)

we will find out on monday when jmods get back if they will ban 10%+ of users

On 6/25/2022 at 4:54 AM, Bryno said:

Hate to say it Aeglen, but that's not a user-error.

I've tested this script a numerous amount of times and could not get any account to get anywhere near 500.

I've been botting for years as well. So not a user-error on my part too.

Honestly, I'm completely dumbfounded on what they are detecting, but they are definitely detecting something in this script.

I've had some accounts banned with less than 30 minutes of gameplay with this script and have gotten banned.

Minutes to hours is rather fast I think, the vast majority of webhooks seem to be surpassing that (although they aren't as high as I'd like them to be right now, maybe due to Primes). Note that webhooks are being rounded to the nearest 10 because some people thought they were being ban-sniped via their total level. My only suggestion is to see the FAQ, particularly the IP scores it gives. There are just some people who seem to get banned fast regardless as you say for other factors, perhaps stuff like VM use is a factor but I'm not entirely sure.

1 hour ago, Aeglen said:

Minutes to hours is rather fast I think, the vast majority of webhooks seem to be surpassing that (although they aren't as high as I'd like them to be right now, maybe due to Primes). Note that webhooks are being rounded to the nearest 10 because some people thought they were being ban-sniped via their total level. My only suggestion is to see the FAQ, particularly the IP scores it gives. There are just some people who seem to get banned fast regardless as you say for other factors, perhaps stuff like VM use is a factor but I'm not entirely sure.

I completely agree with minutes to hours is rather fast.

ive bought an instance and really enjoy the script am i not able to add another? or is it asking for me to pay another 27 for the lifetime? instead of increasing?