Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

3 hours ago, ownsgood said:

At least you admit and agree the flaws that I listed. They will be resolved you have said in teh discord server but they aren't, you seem to busy with other projects. I don't blame you. I find it unprofesional however to market it as low banrate when that is not at all the case. Most people who say they don't get banned fail to show decent proof of their setups  and I don't blame them. Its very personal, also most people who say this are your mates in your discord channel. 

I am no exception.  I understand that you don't wanna loose money but the banrate is high. Do you have any actualy statistics over ban rates? Is this even being traced digitally somehow? 

If you don't believe me, try the bot yourselves and see what I'm talking about. The review wasn't in bad faith. The review was honest. Goodluck botters, I don't advice this one.This script will most certainly get you banned 9/10 times.

Gooduck to you too. Hope you fix the script, would be interesting to see how it could turn out after you put some work in to it. Its a project that needs more work. 

"I am no exception" - you claim to not have data, and most users are in agreement that the banrate is low, so don't know what you're basing this off. If it was about maximizing earnings, I most certainly would not have placed restrictions on bulk purchases earlier this week to prevent unsustainable user growth.

We have a channel that tracks all of the bans and all of the progress reports, publicly for everyone to see. There are many accounts there that have run for 100s of hours and are around 1000 total level, but of course the majority are below that. Dreambot also collects user statistics so I can see if and when banwaves happen, but the key point is that progress and bans on this script are entirely transparent and I'm surprised you didn't see the #webhooks channel.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Note the stability of the per-15-minute users during the banwave part of today

Edited by Aeglen

I'm a small time botter, I only have 3-5 proxies and around 5-8 bots going at a time. My goal is automation, and I HATE coming back to check on my systems and seeing that a script has been stuck for hours on end. 

This script however, has never given me any issues. This script is 100% fire and forget, once I start them I typically don't even check them for weeks at a time. I have come to trust it much more than any other script that I own. It has produced many 800+ total level accounts for me, very excited for future work from this developer.  

This script is great. If your accounts are good then you wont get banned. I have over 400 hours on a single account and have never had a problem. Often time the script runs for days without interruption. The user interface is so simple  that you cant possibly mess this up.

This is by far the best script I've ever owned, with the lowest ban rate. The best part is that everything is automated for you, no need to set breaks or  babysit. 

Highly recommended

Like I said guys, you don't wanna take my word for it and you wanna listen to these people. Just buy the script and see when you get banned after 1 day on all the accounts. 9/10. Just try for yourself if you think its worth. I'm not a liar and I don't make stuff up. All their methods provided doesn't work. 

Buy it, try for yourself. Don't say I didn't warn you. Goodluck ;)

You're not lying, it's clear because the progress and bans of your accounts are publicly visible in the Discord webhooks chat. There certainly exist people who can't get it to work, although they're rare and tend not to be toxic in DMs nor leave scathing reviews. I do see you're running some other bots now so good luck.

Edited by Aeglen

11 minutes ago, Helland said:

Got banned within less than 24 hours on 4 accounts simultaneously. Restarting again, and trying to suicide run the bots.

Hi, consider joining Discord and reading the multi-account-guide, as it can be quite tricky to correctly begin multiple accounts without them getting linked together.

5 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

Hi, consider joining Discord and reading the multi-account-guide, as it can be quite tricky to correctly begin multiple accounts without them getting linked together.

Okay, I will consider that.
    I have 3 separate PC's, and ran one on each PC. I only had the money for 2 lifetime versions of this script, the other two instances were using free scripts, but they all got banned at the same time.
    Now, I am running just the two. We will see how it goes this time.
    I mean it's very fun, but I'd like to get a bit longer run-time than less than a day.

2 minutes ago, Helland said:

Okay, I will consider that.
    I have 3 separate PC's, and ran one on each PC. I only had the money for 2 lifetime versions of this script, the other two instances were using free scripts, but they all got banned at the same time.
    Now, I am running just the two. We will see how it goes this time.
    I mean it's very fun, but I'd like to get a bit longer run-time than less than a day.

Interesting, if you got banned across multiple scripts at the same time, it's very likely that the accounts are linked together, either by IP or start time or some other factor. In that case you should certainly go and read the guide and hopefully do better next time - often when it's within 24h the issue is creation.

2 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

Interesting, if you got banned across multiple scripts at the same time, it's very likely that the accounts are linked together, either by IP or start time or some other factor. In that case you should certainly go and read the guide and hopefully do better next time - often when it's within 24h the issue is creation.

Indeed, I also had my main account which I do not bot on running, so it can't just be IP. It seems like it must be something with the client itself, since I can still play my main on Runelite just fine.