Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

Hello I have one question.

I just bought the script and I do not wish to auto-renewal. Does this script auto-renewal monthly upon purchase? Where can I shut this off if that's the case? 

Thank you

Edited by ownsgood

Lovin this bot so far. Any tips to configure it better so I avoid account bans?

I fully expect a couple bans here and there, but I think there's some user input error that is completely screwing my bots. I've done the occasional running a bot while I'm away from the computer and am wondering if I have my display set to sleep if it's easier for Jagex to see that botting is going on.

So far, I've experimented with 6 accounts and am down to one, and I'm fairly new to this so I fully expect to have a high ban rate at the beginning.

Any mistakes I can avoid making that'll reduce my bot's ban rates? I really love this script but I want to use it as an account builder to constantly run until I meet a certain quota on account, and then replace that account that has met the quota with a new account, to create a revolving door of accounts that have meat to them to get into some advanced botting.  Any tips to achieve a ban rate of around 30% rather than my 90% doomsday? Thank you again for this awesome masterpiece of scripting!

23 minutes ago, SlimBlim said:

Lovin this bot so far. Any tips to configure it better so I avoid account bans?

I fully expect a couple bans here and there, but I think there's some user input error that is completely screwing my bots. I've done the occasional running a bot while I'm away from the computer and am wondering if I have my display set to sleep if it's easier for Jagex to see that botting is going on.

So far, I've experimented with 6 accounts and am down to one, and I'm fairly new to this so I fully expect to have a high ban rate at the beginning.

Any mistakes I can avoid making that'll reduce my bot's ban rates? I really love this script but I want to use it as an account builder to constantly run until I meet a certain quota on account, and then replace that account that has met the quota with a new account, to create a revolving door of accounts that have meat to them to get into some advanced botting.  Any tips to achieve a ban rate of around 30% rather than my 90% doomsday? Thank you again for this awesome masterpiece of scripting!

You should join the Discord in my signature, we have full guides on how to bot optimally, and a friendly community to discuss such topics. Also, you'll be able to see other users' progress/bans, and be eligible for P2P beta testing which starts very soon.

Dear Dreambot users I am leaving my review of this script!

This script is very likely to get you banned and I do NOT recommend it! 
    I believe when it first came out being so unique it didn't have an equally high ban rate. But since then Jagex have probably caught up with this one. Over 10+ accounts that have been created carefully with times apart on different ips on different machines have been banned 9/10 times. 

I have used this script for nearly a week now in many different ways, tried many different techniques provided by their discord community. Many people close to the creator in his discord chat claim they are able to bot 50/100 accounts and not getting banned. That is not my experience however. I am aware that botting gets you banned and that's how it is. But some scripts have a lower ban rate than others, it is dificult to compare since the tasks varies and the creativity/skill of the scripter also varies.
    * I have tried using a proxy
    * I have tried a VPN
    * I have tried my own IP
    * I have tried covert mode
    * fresh start
    * I have tried breaks with different times and much much more. 
    * I tried mixing bot with playing myself
    * I tried doing tutorial island on my own
    * I tried all the tips provided in the scripters discord server

There are many flaws in the script that is very un-human like behavior which I will write more about in detail below if you care to read. There are also some positive sides which I also will be writing about below.

FLAWS
    Grand exchange
    One major problem with the script is when it is supposed to trade items in the grand exchange, there are many flaws on this point. When the script lacks money to buy something it will cycle through banking money, taking them out and trying to purchase something it cannot afford. It will do this for hours. When this issue was brought up in the discord channel, most users clarified that if the bot lacks the money it will sometimes have this behavior. Nothing has been done about it by the author still. 

Banking
    The banking mechanics are pretty straight forward, it banks and withdraws the items you need. However, when its at the bank and is going to change task from mining to woodcutting. It very often leaves the tool from previous task in the inventory. When this was brought up in the discord channel they claim it makes the bot more human-like. I completely disagree. Humans tend to forget to bank certain items, but to forget 40 times in a row and in the same exact way. The bot will bank logs for 1 hour and still have the tool in the inventory which is not being used at all. Just takes up 1 extra slot of inventory. This behavior is suspicious. 

Choosing tasks
    When choosing a task it is randomly generated without much consideration. Most it will walk all the way from G.E to Lumbride when home teleport is available to cut trees whilst there are the same trees and a bank just where the bot is thinking. The tasks are mostly randomly generated without decent consideration of the bots position etc. This is very bot-like behavior. Furthermore, even though you tell the script to bank logs it will drop them sometimes.

Marketing
    - In the marketing there are claims that this script evades bans with machine learning. Although according to the discord community the machine learning part is only if we as users send data to the developer and hope he finds the time to implement this data to benefit the script. The marketing is very vague when it mentions the machine-learning methods. "Machine Learning for human-like input"  (The inputs are not human like in many situations)
    - It is also said: "Intelligent task selection", after using the script and watching it for hours I can confirm that this is just a marketing claim with little truth to it.
    ..... Much more in the marketing is very misguiding and aims to get you to buy the script. (Duh, marketing :D ) 

Good luck botters and I hope you find this review helpful! 

2 minutes ago, ownsgood said:

I believe when it first came out being so unique it didn't have an equally high ban rate. But since then Jagex have probably caught up with this one. Over 10+ accounts that have been created carefully with times apart on different ips on different machines have been banned 9/10 times. 

I have used this script for nearly a week now in many different ways, tried many different techniques provided by their discord community. Many people close to the creator in his discord chat claim they are able to bot 50/100 accounts and not getting banned. That is not my experience however. I am aware that botting gets you banned and that's how it is. But some scripts have a lower ban rate than others, it is dificult to compare since the tasks varies and the creativity/skill of the scripter also varies.
    * I have tried a VPN
    * I have tried my own IP
    * fresh start

There are many flaws in the script that is very un-human like behavior which I will write more about in detail below if you care to read. There are also some positive sides which I also will be writing about below.

FLAWS
    Grand exchange
    One major problem with the script is when it is supposed to trade items in the grand exchange, there are many flaws on this point. When the script lacks money to buy something it will cycle through banking money, taking them out and trying to purchase something it cannot afford. It will do this for hours. When this issue was brought up in the discord channel, most users clarified that if the bot lacks the money it will sometimes have this behavior. Nothing has been done about it by the author still. 

Banking
    The banking mechanics are pretty straight forward, it banks and withdraws the items you need. However, when its at the bank and is going to change task from mining to woodcutting. It very often leaves the tool from previous task in the inventory. When this was brought up in the discord channel they claim it makes the bot more human-like. I completely disagree. Humans tend to forget to bank certain items, but to forget 40 times in a row and in the same exact way. The bot will bank logs for 1 hour and still have the tool in the inventory which is not being used at all. Just takes up 1 extra slot of inventory. This behavior is suspicious. 

Choosing tasks
    When choosing a task it is randomly generated without much consideration. Most it will walk all the way from G.E to Lumbride when home teleport is available to cut trees whilst there are the same trees and a bank just where the bot is thinking. The tasks are mostly randomly generated without decent consideration of the bots position etc. This is very bot-like behavior. Furthermore, even though you tell the script to bank logs it will drop them sometimes.

Marketing
    - In the marketing there are claims that this script evades bans with machine learning. Although according to the discord community the machine learning part is only if we as users send data to the developer and hope he finds the time to implement this data to benefit the script. The marketing is very vague when it mentions the machine-learning methods. "Machine Learning for human-like input"  (The inputs are not human like in many situations)
    - It is also said: "Intelligent task selection", after using the script and watching it for hours I can confirm that this is just a marketing claim with little truth to it.
    ..... Much more in the marketing is very misguiding and aims to get you to buy the script. (Duh, marketing :D ) 

You have terrible luck then guy! Cause it is working for me effortlessly!!!! 

Must be a millenial!

41 minutes ago, Parker5221 said:

You have terrible luck then guy! Cause it is working for me effortlessly!!!! 

Must be a millenial!

The script needs major work, it's too bot-like. This script will guarantee get you banned 9/10 times. All the techniques provided on discord or by the discord community doesn't work. 

I advice you spend your money on another script!

11 hours ago, ownsgood said:

* I have tried a VPN
    * I have tried my own IP
    * fresh start

FLAWS
    Grand exchange

Banking

Choosing tasks

Marketing

I believe this review has been written in bad faith. Although you couldn't get the script to work, you were subsequently toxic to many people, including in DMs, and the moderators rightly timed you out. Nonetheless regarding the points raised:

The other reviews in this thread, together with live user results in Discord, indicate that most are doing very well with this script. I'm sorry it did not work for you, but this is probably due to your particular setup.

Grand Exchange

The cycling behaviour you describe is not something I've heard reported before. The only way this could happen is if you keep restarting the script, as once it's seen the bank it knows what it can afford and does all of the calculations in its head before deciding if it should use the GE. If a task is unaffordable, it becomes locked out and unstartable until the bot is richer.

Banking

You're right, the script doesn't deposit its tool immediately when transitioning between gathering skills specifically. I agree this is not humanlike, but is almost certainly not something jagex is looking for. There are a million other factors that the anti-botting team would be better off looking at than this, and nonetheless the new P2P framework will resolve this. 

Tasks

The script does choose tasks intelligently. Sometimes its favourite location is far away, and it doesn't teleport yet, but most often this isn't the case. Each bot has its own favourite tasks and locations, and tolerance for walking. The fact that it sometimes walks a long way does not detract from its intelligence.

Marketing

The script in general is made with a data-driven approach, leading most users to experience low banrates, even bulk users on poor IPs. Except you, apparently. The mouse algorithm in particular uses Machine Learning, whilst the rest of the script is merely data and experiment driven. 

General

It is worth to highlight that before you were toxic, you asked repetitive and trivial questions, beyond that of a regular noob. You suggested that Jagex were personally disconnecting you to verify whether or not you were a bot before bans, and claimed that you could easily write an unbannable bot if only you passed a computer science course. As such, my recommendation is that you go and bother a competing script/client instead, or simply do it yourself.

Edited by Aeglen

At least you admit and agree the flaws that I listed. They will be resolved you have said in teh discord server but they aren't, you seem to busy with other projects. I don't blame you. I find it unprofesional however to market it as low banrate when that is not at all the case. Most people who say they don't get banned fail to show decent proof of their setups  and I don't blame them. Its very personal, also most people who say this are your mates in your discord channel. 

I am no exception.  I understand that you don't wanna loose money but the banrate is high. Do you have any actualy statistics over ban rates? Is this even being traced digitally somehow? 

If you don't believe me, try the bot yourselves and see what I'm talking about. The review wasn't in bad faith. The review was honest. Goodluck botters, I don't advice this one.This script will most certainly get you banned 9/10 times.

Gooduck to you too. Hope you fix the script, would be interesting to see how it could turn out after you put some work in to it. Its a project that needs more work. 

Edited by ownsgood