Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bug Report: Logging in on Google Chrome (macOS Catalina)

Im A Baller

With the new redesign of the website, I log in by typing in my password and entering in the code from my phone's authenticator. Afterwards, though, I am not signed into the forums - only the SDN. Even after trying to log in multiple times, my account is locked for 4 minutes, then I have to retry later. My account was locked like 5 times, so this is for sure a weird bug. This bug does not occur with Safari. Happy to work with somebody to demonstrate the bug!

On another note, the SDN redesign looks amazing 🔥 

Edit: For people looking at this in the future, this can also be solved by clearing cookies.

I had the same issue when mobile authenticator was required for mod.  Except I had to trash Brave on Windows 10 and CentOS 8 for Chrome =(

Looks like some sort of IPB issue with certain browsers causing a redirect loop. I've raised the number of attempts before accounts lock, let me know if that helps or if it just keeps doing it, I can open a ticket with them.

Edit: Also just applied a patch, it mentioned a registration issue so it's possible that also could help. Who knows.

On 12/3/2020 at 3:26 PM, Pandemic said:

Looks like some sort of IPB issue with certain browsers causing a redirect loop. I've raised the number of attempts before accounts lock, let me know if that helps or if it just keeps doing it, I can open a ticket with them.

Edit: Also just applied a patch, it mentioned a registration issue so it's possible that also could help. Who knows.

Thank you Pandemic! Will let you know if it happens again :) 

Archived