Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🪓 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Woodcutter - Robust and Flexible AIO Woodcutting Script

Neffarion

How would one go about adding the params into a json file for one of your scripts? Neither

[ "profile", "{profile_name}" ]

nor

[ "profile={profile_name}" ]

works.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, kyil said:

How would one go about adding the params into a json file for one of your scripts? Neither

[ "profile", "{profile_name}" ]

nor

[ "profile={profile_name}" ]

works.

Thanks!

You don't need to touch any json files
    The quickstart param syntax is listed in the script thread, it's just: profile=profile_name
    No need to touch any json

• 2 weeks later...

Permanent ban after using the script for only three days. In any of these i used the script for more than 6 hours, and also used all options for anti ban. During the three days none of other scripts where used, only this one. Please could you refund me? 

9 minutes ago, rateio221 said:

Permanent ban after using the script for only three days. In any of these i used the script for more than 6 hours, and also used all options for anti ban. During the three days none of other scripts where used, only this one. Please could you refund me? 

Sorry about the ban, however if you read the policy for refunds it states that bans are not a valid reason for one.
    Botting is against the game's rules and scripters are not responsible for how much time a user bot's and if they get banned doing so. Add to the fact that bans are very much delayed as well, so there's no telling exactly what got you banned

Im certain that was this script that caused the ban. But its a good script, i recognize it. Could you recommend any kind of randomizations that i could use for more secure botting? Maybe changing the runtime of the script, or something else. 

4 minutes ago, rateio221 said:

Im certain that was this script that caused the ban. But its a good script, i recognize it. Could you recommend any kind of randomizations that i could use for more secure botting? Maybe changing the runtime of the script, or something else. 

First you should not bot on accounts you care for, that is mostly taken as principle here
    other than that you should minimize the time you bot and mix in other activities in between so it doesn't seem obvious. If you can play legit sometime in the middle of changing activities I would also recommend it

• 2 weeks later...
    Nano Woodcutter has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.18 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Refactoring of deprecated methods/classes
    Thanks!

• Neffarion changed the title to 🪓 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Woodcutter - Robust and Flexible AIO Woodcutting Script
    • 3 weeks later...

It's currently at v1.19 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed issue with withdrawing correct axe when leveling up
    Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Script doesn't start with newest Dreambot 3.14.0 update.

Here is error. Same thing occurs for Nano Fishing bot. @Neffarion

8:39:16 PM: [WARN] This script had a problem starting!
    8:39:16 PM: [ERROR] Error occurred while trying to start script:
    	java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'void org.dreambot.api.methods.MethodProvider.log(java.lang.String)'
    	at bE.e(bE.java:45)
    	at bE.b(bE.java:17)
    	at eB.<init>(eB.java:30)
    	at ee.<init>(ee.java:28)
    	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
    	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
    	at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:490)
    	at java.base/java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:584)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.ScriptManager.start(ScriptManager.java:211)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.ScriptManager.start(ScriptManager.java:178)
    	at org.dreambot.0o.lambda$null$2(0o.java:149)
    	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)

Edited by Apheza

It's currently at v1.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed client deprecation related issues
    Thanks!