Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🪓 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Woodcutter - Robust and Flexible AIO Woodcutting Script

Neffarion

1 hour ago, JackTheDipper said:

The bot just takes the axe from the bank, banks it and rinces and repeats. it gets stuck in bank

Please enable Fresh Start in client settings and restart the client. Let me know if it helps

Neff; Trying out the trial. Looking good so far. 
    What I really like:-

• I like how the mouse sometimes goes off the screen to simulate doing other tasks on the computer.
    • Takes a while to click another tree (simulating a real player)
    • Movement is smooth and works pretty well
    • UI functionality/customizability is fantastic (if a bit clunky)

Improvements:-

• Possible Bug:- If "Use best axe available" option is selected and the same as "Axe to Use" variable. For example I only have a rune hatchet, ticked "Use best Axe" and selected rune under the dropdown. Bot would run to the bank (even with hatchet in inventory), open and terminate the script.
    • UI is in a bit of an awkward order. I didn't know if I was creating or editing a existing task half the time. This could be fixed by having Type/Location/Work/Goal/Finish tabs on a separate window that is available only when clicking a "Create task" button; or tapping the existing task to edit.
    • Mouse would go off the screen, even when the option was turned off on the Anti-ban settings.
    • Screen rotating anti-ban isn't working for me. I've turned the global settings to 10 (setting attached below), 40 minutes in and not a single rotation. Other Antiban measures (AFK timer, XP checker) take about 10 minutes per activation, which for the max 10 setting is a bit long in my opinion.

- I know i'm a newbie to Dreambot, but am a CS grad going into Software testing :)

TestN6.png

TestN5.png

33 minutes ago, OcOwl said:

Thanks for the constructive feedback, I appreciate it :)

The first issue might be a bug. When you select the "Use best axe available" it ignores the option you selected. Tough I'll have to check the issue out
    "UI is in a bit of an awkward order." Yes, I do agree. I plan on redoing all my scripts and improving upon the UI specifically. But a full rework takes time which I lack these days unfortunately
    "Mouse would go off the screen.." - Yeah its kinda of its default behavior even without anti ban, all the anti ban does is increase the times it does it (if you select it)
    "Screen rotating anti-ban isn't working for me... " - Might be the internal chance multiplier, it's not really linear across actions, being afk for example has an higher chance than rotating the screen, but I can increase it I guess

Edited by Neffarion

• 2 weeks later...

Just goes to bank and withdraws axe then stops. Have fresh start enabed...

Tried all sorts of srttings, Even if i equip the axe myself it seems to un equip open bank and then stop the scrt. Useless tbh as can't woodcut at all as seems to have an issue with axe

Edited by Shane9787

1 hour ago, Shane9787 said:

Just goes to bank and withdraws axe then stops. Have fresh start enabed...

Tried all sorts of srttings, Even if i equip the axe myself it seems to un equip open bank and then stop the scrt. Useless tbh as can't woodcut at all as seems to have an issue with axe

Can't reproduce your issue, please provide video of it happening as well as the tasks you are setting

23 minutes ago, Neffarion said:

Can't reproduce your issue, please provide video of it happening as well as the tasks you are setting

I was using the trial and it has ran out so unable to try anymore

• 1 month later...

I made a new account

After that i did TutorIsland by hand.

Also Did a couple quests by hand.

Made My account Member, after 3 hours it was banned using this script. 

On 5/13/2021 at 4:51 AM, AngryMagician said:

Please add support for the blisterwood tree

Where at?

4 hours ago, MrSuperbot said:

I made a new account

After that i did TutorIsland by hand.

Also Did a couple quests by hand.

Made My account Member, after 3 hours it was banned using this script. 

Sorry about that, but botting has risks. I can't control it