Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

@ajryr. @duper83. Once you guys hit the start button the after a few seconds a GUI will pop up where you select the npc,loot,bank etc but if you are using a proxy which is slow then that GUI may take a few minutes to load up.. maybe test it without a proxy (but don’t do any botting at that moment, unless you wish ofc).

I still use this script to date  for fresh accounts from tut island,getting base 40 combat (chickens, goblins and cows - in that order) 

I personally wished the high alching aspect would work so I could try this script in other places, thats unless it does and I’m doing something wrong but I’ve tried messing around with it and seem to get stuck  

Apart from that this script is pretty amazing, especially for free

hope you guys manage get it sorted 

@Taytot. @Whitdjinnthis script can and most definitely does train magic.. not sure on the issue your having for certain but even if that is so can you not just use an air staff until level 13? Then just use fire staff till level 40+? Meaning you only need to make the change manually one time and your good for a while.. 

3 hours ago, OgCross said:

@ajryr. @duper83. Once you guys hit the start button the after a few seconds a GUI will pop up where you select the npc,loot,bank etc but if you are using a proxy which is slow then that GUI may take a few minutes to load up.. maybe test it without a proxy (but don’t do any botting at that moment, unless you wish ofc).

I still use this script to date  for fresh accounts from tut island,getting base 40 combat (chickens, goblins and cows - in that order) 

I personally wished the high alching aspect would work so I could try this script in other places, thats unless it does and I’m doing something wrong but I’ve tried messing around with it and seem to get stuck  

I've been using it for years, it's been broken for a few days. the GUI doesn't open on startup.

3 hours ago, OgCross said:

figured it out, some of the images changed file format and weren't loading.

On 3/7/2024 at 8:53 AM, ajryr said:

omg i'm so frustrated. can someone please help me? i don't know hot to open the interface to set up my options. 

you need to manually download the images in the OP then paste them into your fightaholic folder and replace them.

UI is not loading. I've replaced the images.

getting this error:

2024-03-11 21:17:07 [ERROR] Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" 
    2024-03-11 21:17:07 [ERROR] java.lang.NullPointerException
    2024-03-11 21:17:07 [ERROR]     at java.desktop/javax.swing.ImageIcon.<init>(Unknown Source)
    2024-03-11 21:17:07 [ERROR]     at bv.<init>(bv.java:298)
    2024-03-11 21:17:07 [ERROR]     at cT.lambda$onStart$1(cT.java:329)
    2024-03-11 21:17:07 [ERROR]     at java.desktop/java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
    2024-03-11 21:17:07 [ERROR]     at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    2024-03-11 21:17:07 [ERROR]     at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
    2024-03-11 21:17:07 [ERROR]     at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
    2024-03-11 21:17:07 [ERROR]     at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    2024-03-11 21:17:07 [ERROR]     at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
    2024-03-11 21:17:07 [ERROR]     at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    2024-03-11 21:17:07 [ERROR]     at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
    2024-03-11 21:17:07 [ERROR]     at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
    2024-03-11 21:17:07 [ERROR]     at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
    2024-03-11 21:17:07 [ERROR]     at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    2024-03-11 21:17:07 [ERROR]     at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    2024-03-11 21:17:07 [ERROR]     at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
    2024-03-11 21:17:11 [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.24.12 / Script Running: Fightaholic v7.45 by holic / Java: Eclipse Adoptium version 11.0.16.1 / OS: Windows 11 version 10.0 / Memory: 237.58MB used out of 370.00MB total

14 hours ago, OgCross said:

@Taytot. @Whitdjinnthis script can and most definitely does train magic.. not sure on the issue your having for certain but even if that is so can you not just use an air staff until level 13? Then just use fire staff till level 40+? Meaning you only need to make the change manually one time and your good for a while.. 

does not train magic

@Taytot yes it does :)... Click the first 'train' only, the others dont show magic as a option.. only the first. Hope this sorts you out image.png.8f7af60024570fa695bcf9abe2aa7e2e.png

5 hours ago, OgCross said:

@Taytot yes it does :)... Click the first 'train' only, the others dont show magic as a option.. only the first. Hope this sorts you out image.png.8f7af60024570fa695bcf9abe2aa7e2e.png

Awesome! updated!

@kingofturbosYes i also get this error but when trying to load Walkaholic not fighter, i thought it was something i may of messed up some how but looks like a internal error if others are also experiencing it? its to do with the cache folder (i think)

its strange for me because it works with some accounts, but others it does not

fighters working fine for me may i add

image.thumb.png.05869c1f7907b41550bbc08b9e80ba5d.png