Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

5 hours ago, JBickman said:

To anyone getting this error:

This fixed when I installed IdeaJ Community Edition and specifically added the bin to environment variables. It'll make you reboot your PC.

I do not know why this fixed it; I thought I had already tried adding the JDK to my environment variables but maybe I'm misunderstanding what that option does.

sorry for asking this, but could you explain more on how to do that?

thanks!

23 hours ago, JBickman said:

To anyone getting this error:

This fixed when I installed IdeaJ Community Edition and specifically added the bin to environment variables. It'll make you reboot your PC.

I do not know why this fixed it; I thought I had already tried adding the JDK to my environment variables but maybe I'm misunderstanding what that option does.

I see that it's only 30 free trial, did you just use the trial?

19 hours ago, busyoonce said:

sorry for asking this, but could you explain more on how to do that?

thanks!

https://www.jetbrains.com/idea/download/?section=windows

Use this link. Scroll down passed the Ultimate version and install the community edition instead.

Once you're installing and have reached the installation options, there are two important ones you should check.

.java associations.

"Add 'bin' folder to the PATH" should be checked as well.

Once installed, this should work. As I said, though, I'm unsure as to why this worked as I figured this was effectively just adding JDK to my environment variables. As the error that's returning seems to be related to not finding the images for the script (and that I had already redownloaded them), it seems to have something to do with relative file paths.

1 hour ago, crazyjeffa said:

I see that it's only 30 free trial, did you just use the trial?

You're installing the enterprise edition, not community.

Community is hidden beneath.

https://www.jetbrains.com/idea/download/?section=windows

Scroll down and look for the community edition. I missed it my first time too.

Most people scripting seem to use this and probably should just make their own scripts regardless to decrease the amount of bots doing the exact same thing. I like Fightaholic though, seems to the best free script out there atm.

Edited by JBickman

On 1/31/2024 at 10:54 AM, buggerdog said:

As above it does get stuck on event freaky forester.

I had the bot running very smooth with sharks, now it does not eat them it waits for hp before attacking next, I've only changed my armour and recaptured.

(didnt set withdraw amount facepalm)

@holic FYI - I noticed that maybe new instruction is needed, 'ensure you have a few spaces available in your inventory at all times for this to solve freaky forester random event' - I use jug of wine a lot, and when I have full inventory (or i'd imagine if I had full inventory of any food) it doesn't drop an item to pick up the chicken in the event - otherwise it does solve the event correctly. 

Please let me know your thoughts @holic 

I just tried it, replaced all the .png files and the GUI still doesn't appear when I start the script the blue circle appear on the mini map but the GUI no. I wish to know how to give more information about the issue but I am fairly new to this. before I reformate my pc yesterday the script was working flawlessly for days