Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

Is there any way you can make the script, when selected to, pray at altars before it reaches 0

omg i'm so frustrated. can someone please help me? i don't know hot to open the interface to set up my options. 

@ayryr once you added your script to your client, open the client and click the play button. In this case be sure that the 'free scripts' box is selected so that 'Fightaholic' shows up on the list. Once you click that the GUI interface should load up. 

hope this helps

Ok, thx @getbackgng, so i clicked the play button, and the fightaholic script is available. I can't figure out how to open the GUI, tho. If i click start script, it logs in and my character just stands there...image.png.0a40c2f8f48c67daf047fbc32e988cba.png

On 3/8/2024 at 5:41 AM, ajryr said:

Ok, thx @getbackgng, so i clicked the play button, and the fightaholic script is available. I can't figure out how to open the GUI, tho. If i click start script, it logs in and my character just stands there...image.png.0a40c2f8f48c67daf047fbc32e988cba.png

same issue, i believe its a script end error.

On 2/17/2024 at 12:07 AM, Taytot said:

Mine did the same. When I selected training magic my bot would 1) work for 10 minutes casting the spell, but level up then 2) walk to the bank 3) deposit the runes needed for the spell (mind runes), 4) walk back to monster 5) try attacking the monster and would do so (left on overnight and the failed attacking for 9 hours), and it selected fire wave

The magic training error is super annoying right now, I kept wondering the same thing, why it's doing that but happens with level-ups.

7 hours ago, Whitdjinn said:

The magic training error is super annoying right now, I kept wondering the same thing, why it's doing that but happens with level-ups.

I agree with you. This bot cannot train magic.