Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

How can i make it not change my spell with each level it even trys to make the change without the runes lmao. or if i get it from a drop it switches. should nevvvvverr switch no1 needs progressive mage.

I fixed it by unselecting magic checkbox but still use magic so now it doesn't attempt to change spells

Edited by yupperzzz

4 hours ago, yupperzzz said:

How can i make it not change my spell with each level it even trys to make the change without the runes lmao. or if i get it from a drop it switches. should nevvvvverr switch no1 needs progressive mage.

I fixed it by unselecting magic checkbox but still use magic so now it doesn't attempt to change spells

i just have seperate settings for each spell. i never liked the progression part of the script. i know its a pain but all u really have to do is make the first one with wind strike save it like "goblinmagic1.ini" then another for the next spell u want say "goblinmagic2" for say fire strike.

This is working great  <3 i love watching my little man  attacking things :)  , two thing i will love tho is if i could choose what combat option to use and for how long it will use it before changing to a new combat option  as example if i reach defence level 10 then it changes to strenght until it level 10 and so on :) 

8:27:54 PM: [ERROR] Failed to run the random manager:
        org.apache.commons.math3.exception.NumberIsTooLargeException: lower bound (8) must be strictly less than upper bound (4)
        at org.apache.commons.math3.distribution.UniformIntegerDistribution.<init>(UniformIntegerDistribution.java:78)
        at org.apache.commons.math3.random.RandomDataGenerator.nextInt(RandomDataGenerator.java:198)
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.Calculations.random(Calculations.java:40)
        at O.a(O.java:362)
        at O.handleMovement(O.java:157)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.MouseEvent.run(MouseEvent.java:127)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:652)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.moveOutsideScreen(Mouse.java:768)
        at org.dreambot.api.randoms.BreakSolver.onLoop(BreakSolver.java:170)
        at org.dreambot.api.randoms.RandomManager.onLoop(RandomManager.java:255)
        at org.dreambot.api.randoms.RandomManager.runRandomManager(RandomManager.java:332)
        at org.dreambot.api.randoms.RandomManager.run(RandomManager.java:319)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)

i got this error :)  when i set the target area to 4 :)

Script was working amazingly until yesterday. Now no matter what settings I use as soon as I start the script it runs me to the lumbridge bank and just idles there. Same thing happens on multiple accounts in different parts of the world.

Absolutely amazing script, I will be donating when I get paid.

However, the script for the past 3 days has been hit or miss for me when I start it underground in edgville dungeon. It says 'fail to walk' and is impossible to start no matter what settings I use including telling it not to bank. I waited 10 hours and used the same settings and then it worked again, currently I cannot start the script as again it says 'failed to walk'. Also if you could ever input a setting to bank items from a looting bag that would be awesome.

Again, great script. I imagine the current problems are jagex related and it will just take time.