Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

New to this

When I start the bot trying to do the most basic thing - goblins on the river in lumbridge, it always goes to the bank or ends depending on what I have selected. No matter what. If i click goblin with no other settings set, it goes to bank. If I disable going to bank, it ends the script and has a pop up thanking me for using it. Anyone know whats up?

i have 2 bots training combat at sandcrabs and the first bot went fine the scrip started great like always but wenne i try to start the same script in the second bot it dosent seem to work, what am i doing wrong?

4 minutes ago, maxil12 said:

i have 2 bots training combat at sandcrabs and the first bot went fine the scrip started great like always but wenne i try to start the same script in the second bot it dosent seem to work, what am i doing wrong?

found the problem, i was trying to use it with potion and it wasnt working, wenne turn drink potion off it started to work again.

hey im having the same issue over and over again where it tries to do the same action over and over while resetting aggression on amonite crabs at fossile island it runs fine for a while then starts throwing the same error over and over again sometime will run for 6+ hrs and not do it then all of a sudden will run for 20 mins and do it over and over again till i manually reset the location of my character and the script each time the error that comes up is                                                                                                                                                                           2:15:42 PM: [WARN] It appears the character has already reached this web node, but it was executed again meaning that the web finder can't find a complete path to the destination. You should either report this if it's in a common area webbed by DreamBot, or extend your custom nodes to include the destination from this position.                                                              unsure of what is causing it as it seems to happen at random intervals with no changes  

hey sometimes i get random missions (lack of better words sorry forgot the right one) and i wanna dismiss them how can i turn that action on

thanks for the great script

Got some problems setting up the bot for ogress warriors. It wont go back tot the set safe spot after attacking an ogress and it locks itself on high alching even before picking up any loot.