Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

it started working for me, i am not sure they fixed it or i fixed it by changing "max memory" on dreambot, but it works now and everything looks good, gonna support creator for sure.

Ive used this years ago and it worked like a charm.

It now wont loot + count kills when NPCs are aggro. Just says "ActionCheck reset, player is in combat"..... it does eat food but doesnt loot, only loots when it initiated the attack itself.

Also flicks between node "fight/prayer" all the time it flashes 10000mp/h for some reason. It used to check the stats tab etc but it does nothing of that anymore. Im scared to use it now because even the mouse isnt as human feeling as it used to be anymore.... what changed? I dont understand...

Always loved it, now feel like its unusable (safety).

20 hours ago, Abhinavp95 said:

Is there any way to stop it from trying to cast a higher level magic spell you don't have the runes for? 

I'm facing a similar issue. I'm attempting to level up my magic, but it keeps trying to switch to a more powerful spell that I've unlocked, even though I don't have the necessary runes for it. Also, whenever it attempts to change the spell, it always defaults to defensive casting.

EDIT:

Okay, I've figured it out. It appears that you can actually select a specific spell and prevent it from casting in defensive mode. You need to go to the 'Targets' tab and click on 'Add' to create a new target. Choose 'Magic,' then select your desired magic spell. Make sure to uncheck the boxes for 'Progressive training,' 'Defensive casting,' and any other options you don't want enabled.

This should help clear up the confusion for those, like myself, who were having trouble training magic effectively.

By the way, the script is awesome! I love it!!

Edited by Botycs

Love this script, however I'm experiencing an issue with death walking, especially for the first death of the account with the dialogue with the grim reaper. It also didn't find the grave when helped through the death tutorial.

Console log and config attached.

log.txt Cow Goblin Cow calf.ini

Problem: was safespotting fire giants, when occasionally it hit a giant, that backed off, forcing me to get closer and thus losing the safespot and dying. Other than that, a fine script. Looting could be a tad improved though, if the monster dropped several items, it picked up one and left the rest on the floor.

D

Just now, normdud3 said:

Problem: was safespotting fire giants, when occasionally it hit a giant, that backed off, forcing me to get closer and thus losing the safespot and dying. Other than that, a fine script. Looting could be a tad improved though, if the monster dropped several items, it picked up one and left the rest on the floor.

DEFINITELY a strong script and worth a big buck too. thank you for making it