Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • Let's Spread the Word About Dream Bot

Cruel

Alright guys so most of us here really believe in Dream Bot and love the client, the work being put in etc. I think it's time we tried to grab all of our friends from around the community and get them here. We have a good base and that's great, but I think it's time for us to get the word out and really start growing. This could be a large and great community, but it's up to us to spread the word!

It's pretty hard to advertise to be honest. Word of mouth works the best, but at the same time, going to another competitor's forum and telling people to try out DreamBot makes us look bad. Advertising on other RuneScape related sites doesn't work that well either. Pretty much at the moment, Google is probably our best bet for bringing in users.

It's pretty hard to advertise to be honest. Word of mouth works the best, but at the same time, going to another competitor's forum and telling people to try out DreamBot makes us look bad. Advertising on other RuneScape related sites doesn't work that well either. Pretty much at the moment, Google is probably our best bet for bringing in users.

What are the ways we can push our name up in a google search? Is that something we pay for?

What are the ways we can push our name up in a google search? Is that something we pay for?

We could pay for google ads, but I'm working on SEO so we can get higher ranked in google searches without it being based on money.

We could pay for google ads, but I'm working on SEO so we can get higher ranked in google searches without it being based on money.

If you need help you could ask WYD (no troll) I think he knows a shitload about that. 

Buy a banner slot on osbot and powerbot.

Thought this would be the best, if I was the owner of a botting client, I wouldn't be advertising for other clients. Buy a banner on Sythe / PlayerAuctions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.