Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Yet Another Tutorial Bot

Aeglen

At time of writing, all Tutorial Island scripts are either bugged or premium. So here's another one that works, for the moment.

How to use:

Make an account and get it MANUALLY to the stage where the flashing spanner appears.

Start the script. Cya at the GE in 10 minutes :)

Notes:

The reason for needing to start manually is that OSRS stats somewhat zoomed out by default. Whilst there are workarounds for this, I am not bothered to do that yet.

Pics:

https://i.postimg.cc/ydb6zT5s/111.png

https://i.postimg.cc/xCCj7Z66/2222.png

https://i.postimg.cc/yNnYLKyJ/3333.png

https://i.postimg.cc/YStCN0YK/5555.png

Bugs:

Please report and I'll deal with them at some point.

Excellent work! Just a heads up it gets stuck after opening the polling station, once you move through the door after the polls it continues normally.

I might also change the description to say: "Play manually until you can set zoom to default and gamescreen to fixed." as the script doesn't start taking (and being successful) until those two requirements are met it seems. It attempted to do things for me as soon as the spanner was flashing but was misclicking before I could change the settings.

9 minutes ago, holic said:

Excellent work! Just a heads up it gets stuck after opening the polling station, once you move through the door after the polls it continues normally.

I might also change the description to say: "Play manually until you can set zoom to default and gamescreen to fixed." as the script doesn't start taking (and being successful) until those two requirements are met it seems. It attempted to do things for me as soon as the spanner was flashing but was misclicking before I could change the settings.

Ah the polling station! My test accounts seemed to double-click the polling station for some reason, so I added something last minute to try and fix that but then didn't do any further testing so as not to create a bajillion accounts in one day from my IP. Surprised it broke (though really should know better than not adding last-minute fixes without testing). Will look into it tonight.

I like your suggestion regarding the desc and I'll re-disable random solvers until the appropriate point is reached.

Thanks for using my script

Haha no worries, I know the pain of slapping on a fix at the last minute and not being able to test it how you want to. Just ran into another lil bug that's only happened once so far but it failed to click the ladder to enter the mining area. It attempted it, missed and got stuck. As soon as I clicked the ladder, the script took control and finished normally again.

Also ProtonVPN offers a free VPN that might be useful to you in the future to avoid any IP ban issues!

It won't get stuck anywhere for more than 10-15 seconds in the worst case, unless something unexpected happens or perhaps in the rat area - but I tested that a fair bit and made a custom area for the weird shaped cage. The nice thing about the Island is that it has a progress-tracking variable which makes pretty much every state unique, except for the afformentioned rat-pit-door opening. If the bot tries to progress and progress isn't made in specificPlayerWaitDistribution(7) seconds, it should retry that stage. 

I wonder, did it get stuck for longer than that?

Yeah I noticed it sometimes misses something but corrects itself after a few seconds. That time though it sat for a few minutes before I intervened. Maybe 2-3 minutes?

But I've also run it 6 times with that being the only time it got stuck there.

I believe I've fixed the poll-closing bug - the "close" widget was different to last time. Maybe it changes every poll? I added a check for the word "Voting" to see if the poll booth is open and if so click roughly on the coods of the X. Hopefully will be re-released or whatever happens soon.

EDIT: I'll make it work for the new tutorial-island at some point shortly, got work for a couple of days

Hey... I like this script... but one problem. During dialogue interaction, the mouse variable is too random and it selects the wrong option sometimes. For example, at the wizard tutor, when the wizard asks if i want to become an iron man, instead of choosing the last option of 'no i don't wanna become an iron man' and chose the 2nd option where it said 'yes i want to become an iron man'. I had to stop the script there cuz it gets stuck.

Archived