Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What do you think about the Death Penalty?

Swaq

I find the use of capital punishment morally questionable at best and it is more expensive than life in prison. For those reasons I do not support, in general, the use of the death penalty. 

Needs to be used more often. There was a case just a little bit ago regarding a few 12 year old boys who took their friend into the woods only to brutally mutilate and leave him for dead. The kids who committed the crime will be released into society when they turn 18.

There is an International Rule that prohibits giving the Capital Punishment to Minors (<18). Are you saying it should be allowed?

That would come under the category of "they didn't know better" would it not?

There is an International Rule that prohibits giving the Capital Punishment to Minors (

That would come under the category of "they didn't know better" would it not?

I'm not sure about you, but at 12 I knew that mutilating (or even hurting) another person was wrong, let alone ganging up on someone and leaving them to bleed out :/

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure about you, but at 12 I knew that mutilating (or even hurting) another person was wrong, let alone ganging up on someone and leaving them to bleed out :/

Fuck I think everybody learns this before kindergarten. 

• 4 weeks later...

Personally I think it should be allowed. However I think it should be used on the criminals full of hatred who have done terrible things. I don't believe in all the "oh he must have had a mental illness" rubbish. Yes, in many cases it's true, and yes, if so, the person needs treatment. However if the crime wasn't impulsive, and caused by mental illness, then the death penalty is appropriate.

Archived