Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • BUFF COW KILL&TAN

Buffman

BUFF COW KILL&TAN

About

You can choose to only kill cows at Lumbridge(with or without bank) or only tan cowhide in Al-Kharid or do both kill and then tan collected hide.

Requirements

Need appropriate cow killing gear ( if killing cows ) 

Cowhide ( if only tanning )

Money in bank for tanning and gate costs.

Key Features

Ability to decide quantity hide collected before heading to tanner

Ability to select from soft or hard leather

Ability to choose Tanning,killing, or both

Profit and profit/hour

Paint

Profit for tanning will only be calculated on the difference between cowhide and leather costs

Log off after gold runs out 

Ability to have banking when only killing cows or not

Profits

Very dependent on combat level and equipment

Wiki suggests 50k/hour if combat level 20

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Money_making_guide/Killing_cows_and_tanning_cowhide

Developer Log

- Added -
    Combat skills or Combat level goal to log off at added
    Script now stops as well as logs off when run out (only tanning)
    Ability to disable yellow paint or all paint calculation
    -To Do -
    Custom Breaks 
    Random events

GUI
    gui.PNG.e18b9b1277a37664430c1dc99688f24b.PNG

Paint
    882435668_SimpleGui.PNG.d6a5f50c657d7916171a532ca362dcc3.PNG

Edited by Buffman
    Additions

23 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Released and promoted. Congratulations!

On 5/17/2020 at 2:44 AM, Defiled said:

Congrats on first script!

Thanks so much, big fan of yours scripts 

7 hours ago, Hugo31795 said:

Currently not picking up cowhide

Hi Hugo,

I see the issue and it should be solved later today  i apologize for this error

- just requested the recompile so it should be good, untill then the way you can get around this is by going to killing setting then making banking yes and then go back to tan and kill and set it up, the error was that the loot system relied on banking being set to yes in killing, i have corrected that now that you only have to work with the tan and kill settings. As i said earlier if it hasn't been recompiled yet do what i said to get around the issue

my bad 

- BUFFMAN 

Edited by Buffman

57 minutes ago, Snaert said:

Just as a heads up, when tanning, it only tans one hide at a time for me. IE not rightclicking and selecting tan all.

Ill look into this now, didn't realize that was i thing , mb

- I just updated it so that it tans all the hide at once, thanks so much for pointing this out as it will up the efficiency by a ton, the recompile request she  be processed sometime today. 😀

- BUFFMAN

Edited by Buffman

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful script!!!! was really well made! the random rotate was a major plus! doesn't attack other attacked cows, unless it was same time, the random event dismiss is flawless! 
    but I have to offer my suggestions after running it on and off for a few days

1.  if it's possible for the script to recognize soon as the cow reaches 0 health it automatically moves on to another, instead of waiting for it to disappear to speed things up.

2. faster response time when another player is fighting that.

3. option to toggle on and off the yellow interface, I was always sceptical if another player was talking to me.

4. option to attack farmer? he has more hp so it could be worth adding the option in for trainers?

5. using the same script but just changing the location to edgeville and the cow to a monk and when at 25% healthit auto clicks heal.

6. same script but hill giant, fire giant support with safe spot after first attack for ranger magers.

On 6/8/2020 at 4:48 AM, jethoro said:

Beautiful script!!!! was really well made! the random rotate was a major plus! doesn't attack other attacked cows, unless it was same time, the random event dismiss is flawless! 
    but I have to offer my suggestions after running it on and off for a few days

1.  if it's possible for the script to recognize soon as the cow reaches 0 health it automatically moves on to another, instead of waiting for it to disappear to speed things up.

2. faster response time when another player is fighting that.

3. option to toggle on and off the yellow interface, I was always sceptical if another player was talking to me.

4. option to attack farmer? he has more hp so it could be worth adding the option in for trainers?

5. using the same script but just changing the location to edgeville and the cow to a monk and when at 25% healthit auto clicks heal.

6. same script but hill giant, fire giant support with safe spot after first attack for ranger magers.

Hi jethoro, sorry for the late response i've been in and out of exams, i can look at adjusting for some of those but i'm currently working on a script i plan on making premium, for me to adjust for hill giants and some others things will take a lot of time and this is only a free script, the first 4 i will be able to slowly work on for sure ! Again thanks for the feedback and sorry for such a late response.