Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • BUFF COW KILL&TAN

Buffman

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...

Script works great, just one small issue, currently im only using the tan only feature, but sometimes it gets stuck while clicking the cowhide in the tanner menu, would be nice to have this solved

• 1 month later...

No matter what I try my character just stands there. The status displayed is "walking to cows" but I never move or do anything. I tried starting it up while at Lum bank, in the field by the cows, and in the courtyard. Nothing happens either way. Each time I started it I waited 2-3 minutes just letting it sit there doing nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried it and it worked well. But after the inventory is full of the cow hides the bot still keeps killing the cows. Isn't the bot supposed to tan them?

• 1 month later...
    On 5/9/2021 at 10:54 PM, AlduinBeat said:

how do i download the script, sorry this is my first time

Go to "scripts" in the quickbar menu and search for it there. I wouldn't recommend this script, it's currently broken. For me, it just killed cows till it had full inventory, then continued killing cows and not banking or tanning the hides.

• 2 months later...

Hey I love the cow killing aspect of your script, but I am stuck on a deposit loop for when I attempt to go and tan my hide. I even get the "This script threw an error, contact the script writer" issue. Please fix, thank you!

• 1 month later...