Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot Walker Bug

Defiled

Not sure if it's same bug but I got same issue wen using LocalPath... got workaround but it just reinitializes the LocalPath variables:

public class Main extends AbstractScript {

public LocalPath<Tile> fight_p;
        public LocalPath<Tile> bank_p;
        Tile[] fight_tiles;
        Tile[] bank_tiles;

@Override
        public void onStart() {

// local class to store tiles
            Paths paths = new Paths();

fight_tiles = paths.getTilesCrawlers();
            bank_tiles = paths.getTilesToBank();

LocalPath<Tile> fightPath = new LocalPath<>(this);
            LocalPath<Tile> bankPath = new LocalPath<>(this);

fightPath.addAll(asList(fight_tiles));
            bankPath.addAll(asList(bank_tiles));
            fight_p = fightPath;
            bank_p = bankPath;
        }
        @Override
        public int onLoop() {
            // ERROR this yields in afking after couple walk() calls !!! (the size of currPath becomes zero)
            fight_p.walk();
            return 2000;
        }
    }

20 hours ago, botmaker_01 said:

Not sure if it's same bug but I got same issue wen using LocalPath... got workaround but it just reinitializes the LocalPath variables:

Not sure why it would give you problems when rerunning the same path, it could be a reference issue (if you log out and back in, RS may have updated the actual references, leaving you with old and empty ones)

But I would suggest repopulating them anyway, yeah.

20 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

That's the tile you're trying to walk to outside of lumbridge?

That's inside the bank, aren't you trying to leave the bank?

I'm trying to leave the bank. (That tile is infront of the Lumbridge Castle Bank Booth)

15 minutes ago, Defiled said:

I'm trying to leave the bank. (That tile is infront of the Lumbridge Castle Bank Booth)

Okay, so you're standing at the booth and you try to walk to the tile right outside the bank.
    Got it. I thought you were trying to walk like to the ground floor and it wasn't working. I'll test both out to see if I can pinpoint anything.

1 minute ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Okay, so you're standing at the booth and you try to walk to the tile right outside the bank.
    Got it. I thought you were trying to walk like to the ground floor and it wasn't working. I'll test both out to see if I can pinpoint anything.

Correct! I Nuclearly appreciate it Nezz!

4 minutes ago, Defiled said:

Correct! I Nuclearly appreciate it Nezz!

Wait 3208,3220,2 is exactly in front of one of the booths.

What tile are you walking to?

That's inside the bank:

http://prntscr.com/qgmkzn

I think I'm confused as to what you're doing. You're inside the bank (3208,3220,2) and you want to walk outside of the bank (which is not 3208,3220,2)

I need the tile you're tryna walk to xd

2 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Wait 3208,3220,2 is exactly in front of one of the booths.

What tile are you walking to?

That's inside the bank:

http://prntscr.com/qgmkzn

I think I'm confused as to what you're doing. You're inside the bank (3208,3220,2) and you want to walk outside of the bank (which is not 3208,3220,2)

I need the tile you're tryna walk to xd

That's the tile I'm currently at.. I'm trying to exit the bank/castle. (getWalking().walk(some_place_else_outside_the_castle))

I don't remember what tile I was trying to walk to, but It was at the Chicken Field (Lumby)

5 minutes ago, Defiled said:

That's the tile I'm currently at.. I'm trying to exit the bank/castle. (getWalking().walk(some_place_else_outside_the_castle))

I don't remember what tile I was trying to walk to, but It was at the Chicken Field (Lumby)

kk yeah, miscommunication.
    I was asking you for the tile you're walking *to* not the tile you're walking *from*
    Granted, both I guess are helpful. I did find a separate bug that (maybe) was unrelated though. So that's a plus.

1 minute ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

kk yeah, miscommunication.
    I was asking you for the tile you're walking *to* not the tile you're walking *from*
    Granted, both I guess are helpful. I did find a separate bug that (maybe) was unrelated though. So that's a plus.

Hah, that's alright :)

That's good I guess! :) 

Archived