Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Download the DreamBot client today!

Sign in to follow this  
Nuclear Nezz

Client Release 2.9.8.9.2

Hello Everyone!

I'm here to tell you about a new wonderful version of DreamBot.

In this update we have a few fixes, a few additions.

Additions:

• Added requirements to the Quest enums (paid, free, miniquest, etc) (let me know if any of them show incorrect information)
  • That includes Quest Requirements (which are the quest enums) as well as Skill requirements. It should check each quest in the requirement for both completion and skill requirements to see if you are able to do the quest you're looking at. This does take into consideration quest points, but this does not include things like arceuus favor, and I didn't include any RFD requirements. Optional/Ironman reqs are not included.
  • Added calculate(Tile,Tile) to the web path finder, no more giant lines of getWebFinder().tooMuchStuff!

Fixes/Changes:

• Fixed the shop slot bounds! It should now fit a little better within the widget itself.
  • Fixed some hooks in the mouse class
  • I removed a few dependencies on our side, like java mail and such, I don't know if that actually impacts you at all, but it's something that changed!
  • I changed how the user/pass is loaded in our logins, so now you should be able to load up from a fresh PC if you give the bat file your username/password (you previously could not if there was no previously saved information, an oversight on our end)

No deprecated methods removed in this release, I think a good chunk of methods that are left were commonly used, or may be commonly used, in older scripts. I'll still remove them, but it won't be nearly as many at a time.

As always, thank you everyone!
Don't let your dreams be memes.

The Dream Team

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this