Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banker Scams me $100

Dogvouch

Reporting banker for scamming me for $100

I've paid banker to make me a private script took him no time, however the script is absolutely broken and does not work due to the script I've lost 2 + accounts and 50m+

I've been trying to get in contact with banker to update my script since he promised 6 weeks of free support 9447d1e741a8faf6c03e699b34f7c0c1.png
    https://gyazo.com/9447d1e741a8faf6c03e699b34f7c0c1

it's been 4 days since banker made the script and I've sent multiple issues with the script and received 0 responses but he's online on dreambot everyday ready to take other orders.

https://gyazo.com/660a4780d4c37672c39f3c285abfc68c - banker saying the script is done

[removed] banker confirming the payment 

There was another dispute made against Banker recently for his handling of private script sales.

DreamBot allows private script sales to allow programmers using our API and platform extra freedoms and options. Many customers prefer private scripts too, for a variety of reasons. Unlike other platforms, DreamBot doesn't ask for a royalty or commission from our private scripters. We generally have a very hands-off approach towards it. As such, private script sales are not something we actively monitor or moderate. However, if you had a poor experience with a scripter, you are completely within your right to give him a negative review and feedback.

We do occasionally look into private script disputes, especially if a particular vendor has recurring problems with customers. We obviously do not tolerate scamming around here. However, for private transactions like these, it can be hard to distinguish between negligence and scamming. Often times, problems arise out of incompetence rather than malice. There is often a disconnect between a vendor and a customer's expectations, too. It would take an extreme amount of resources that we do not have to scrutinize each of these disputes to determine if there has been a genuine scam or a simple miscommunication. Again, you are more than welcome to give him a review and feedback reflecting your experience.

To avoid such troubles in the future, I'd recommend doing your research and due diligence before purchasing a private script from anybody.

Also, Banker has made a new account as his old one was permanently banned.

Try contacting him using his new discord "Banker#5625"

On 3/4/2019 at 5:30 AM, Prime said:

There was another dispute made against Banker recently for his handling of private script sales.

DreamBot allows private script sales to allow programmers using our API and platform extra freedoms and options. Many customers prefer private scripts too, for a variety of reasons. Unlike other platforms, DreamBot doesn't ask for a royalty or commission from our private scripters. We generally have a very hands-off approach towards it. As such, private script sales are not something we actively monitor or moderate. However, if you had a poor experience with a scripter, you are completely within your right to give him a negative review and feedback.

We do occasionally look into private script disputes, especially if a particular vendor has recurring problems with customers. We obviously do not tolerate scamming around here. However, for private transactions like these, it can be hard to distinguish between negligence and scamming. Often times, problems arise out of incompetence rather than malice. There is often a disconnect between a vendor and a customer's expectations, too. It would take an extreme amount of resources that we do not have to scrutinize each of these disputes to determine if there has been a genuine scam or a simple miscommunication. Again, you are more than welcome to give him a review and feedback reflecting your experience.

To avoid such troubles in the future, I'd recommend doing your research and due diligence before purchasing a private script from anybody.

To clarify,

This was NOT A SCAM.

My discord account was banned, which is why I am not responding - please add me on my new account and I'm more than happy to rectify the issues as previously agreed.

I made a post regarding my account being banned and anyone who needed me to add me on the new one.

Looks like a miscommunication happened as a result of Banker losing his Discord account. Try contacting him now to resolve your issues with him. If this doesn't resolve your problem, let us know and we will keep this thread open.

Also, if possible could the screenshot in the original dispute be hidden as it reveals the name of one of my accounts which I’d rather not banned

Archived