Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • i really need help.

hobomik3

Hi, I have an issue with getting my accounts banned, I run a dicer but after about 4 trades i get banned, i used to only get muted. but now it's like Jagex hold some information about me that i can't seem to figure out how to get around. 

Heres what I've tried:

multiple VPN's

uninstall reinstall of my client

changed the way the bot types

used tutorial island accounts that i bought

reformatted computer

Here is what worked:

using main accounts that i bought

letting my friend use the bot on his computer from another location

please this is really killing me, i dont know what else to try other than switching my ISP or trying  my laptop in another place with wifi

HELP cause i need somebody..HELP not just any body... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Sorry, every time someone says help, I start singing that song.   Delete any jagex folder on your computer.  Go into your router and change it to a dynamic ip. Also contact your ISP and state that you are worried someone is trying to hack your computer via your IP and that you would like an ip change.  Jagex has taken a very firm approach on dicing recently so it could also just be some cases of bad luck. 

apparently, my ip address can not be changed by my isp because it already changes all the time. I've already deleted all the files from jagex but forgot to put that up there my router is already dynamic

got anything else?

this is driving me crazy lol

25 minutes ago, hobomik3 said:

apparently, my ip address can not be changed by my isp because it already changes all the time. I've already deleted all the files from jagex but forgot to put that up there my router is already dynamic

got anything else?

this is driving me crazy lol

Ip's mean fuck all mate, jagex dont ban ips at all so proxies n stuff are pointless.

https://gyazo.com/2574cc4f2fee58358e2d708310fce16c

Did you clear these files when you got banned if you didnt then your just going to keep being banned almost instantly.

System Restore/Computer Reformat would both work.  System restore if the restore point was prior to any Jagex.   Honestly you can just open up your windows search under your C:/ and look for jagex .  Anything that shows up, feel free to remove.  The second you go back on runescape though, all those files or majority will come back, just with different values potentially. 

49 minutes ago, hobomik3 said:

anyone else up for the challenge>? still not resolved

You're being banned so quickly because you're dicing.

Most accounts you dice on will be banned within 5 minutes. Try doing something else, bet you'll have less bans.

8 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

You're being banned so quickly because you're dicing.

Most accounts you dice on will be banned within 5 minutes. Try doing something else, bet you'll have less bans.

This is your answer OP- you're shit out of luck. 

Revert to CC based gambling, or some other sort that is more discrete. 

Archived