Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pickup Non Rendered Ground Item

claybotter

I'm not sure what you mean by unrendered, like there's a pile of items and yours is not on top?
    Is your issue that it can't find it at all, or that the mouse is failing to get into the model?
    Does it show up in the game debugger?

11 hours ago, Pseudo said:

Have you tried right clicking the tile in question then interacting via the Menu Action instead?

How do i interact with the actual tile? is that using tilereference?

18 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

I'm not sure what you mean by unrendered, like there's a pile of items and yours is not on top?
    Is your issue that it can't find it at all, or that the mouse is failing to get into the model?
    Does it show up in the game debugger?

If there is a loot of multiple gameobjects, some of the objects won't get rendered so getGameObjects().get(x).take() doesn't work if .isOnScreen() is false. The issue is with failing to get the model i believe as i can still get all the objects in debugger.

16 minutes ago, claybotter said:

If there is a loot of multiple gameobjects, some of the objects won't get rendered so getGameObjects().get(x).take() doesn't work if .isOnScreen() is false. The issue is with failing to get the model i believe as i can still get all the objects in debugger.

Assuming the item isn't 'rendered', but the client still recognises that it does exist (just fails to interact with it). Then grab the object's tile, force-right click the top item/rendered item at said tile, then use Menu class (https://dreambot.org/javadocs/) to click the valid option for your criteria.

Just mashed this together (totally untested and theoretical, but hopefully may be of some help):

private boolean interactWithGroundItem(String itemName, String action) {

GroundItem gi = CONTEXT.getDreambot().getGroundItems().closest(itemName);
            if (gi != null) {
                if (!gi.getTile().getPolygon().contains(CONTEXT.getDreambot().getMouse().getPosition())) {
                    if (CONTEXT.getDreambot().getMouse().move(gi.getTile())) {
                        //sleepuntil mouse is at tile/stack
                    }
                } else {
                    if (!CONTEXT.getDreambot().getClient().getMenu().isMenuVisible()) {
                        if (CONTEXT.getDreambot().getMouse().click(false)) {
                            //sleepUntil menu is open
                        }
                    } else {
                        return CONTEXT.getDreambot().getClient().getMenu().clickAction(action);
                    }
                }
            }
            return false;
        }

GroundItem groundItem;
    if (groundItem != null && groundItem.exists()) {
    	Tile tile = groundItem.getTile();
        if (tile != null && script.getMap().canReach(tile) && script.getMap().isTileOnScreen(tile) && tile.distance() < 6) {
        	if (script.getMouse().move(tile)) {
            	if (script.getClient().getMenu().contains("Take", groundItem)) {
                	if (script.getClient().getMenu().open()) {
                    	return script.getClient().getMenu().clickAction("Take", groundItem.getName());
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }

//removed constructor (should just be GroundItem param)
    //removed else statements (should walk/move camera to it)

here a little example that will work fine :)

edit: dont look at the spacing, the code tags fucked it up somehow

3 hours ago, Hoodz said:

GroundItem groundItem;
    if (groundItem != null && groundItem.exists()) {
    	Tile tile = groundItem.getTile();
        if (tile != null && script.getMap().canReach(tile) && script.getMap().isTileOnScreen(tile) && tile.distance() < 6) {
        	if (script.getMouse().move(tile)) {
            	if (script.getClient().getMenu().contains("Take", groundItem)) {
                	if (script.getClient().getMenu().open()) {
                    	return script.getClient().getMenu().clickAction("Take", groundItem.getName());
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }

//removed constructor (should just be GroundItem param)
    //removed else statements (should walk/move camera to it)

here a little example that will work fine :)

edit: dont look at the spacing, the code tags fucked it up somehow

<3 u

13 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

It is an odd issue though, and shouldn't happen. I've not had that happen on any of my accounts.
    Do you know how many items it takes to be on the pile before it doesn't work? @claybotter

10/15+ usually. 

what i've noticed is that if there a large loot pile and you pick most of the items, the items that weren't rendered at the start still won't be rendered even if there only a few items left (after some the rendered items were picked up). what determines how the items are rendered, i haven't been able to figure out

Archived