Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Loads but account wont.

Waxxamoot

Im having trouble logging into my account via Dreambot, I put in all my details like I usually would and it loads the account but just gets stuck on the logging in screen?? Ive tried deleting dreambot and re-downloading it but that has not made any fixes. Is anyone able to help me out please! P.s I have attached a screenshot of where it loads to then just freezes

Capture.PNG

i got the same problem , i can enter me username and pass but i cant log in it freezes when i try to log in after the first login , i cant click on play here

Yeah for me after I log in it just freezes. Although if I have fresh start enabled then it works, but then I have to have fresh start enabled forever, because if I turn it off and restart the client, then it doesn't work again. 

Nezz will be looking into this tomorrow. He said to try running it via CMD and post any errors that might occur. It does seem that running it through fresh start fixes any issues.

23 minutes ago, Xephy said:

Nezz will be looking into this tomorrow. He said to try running it via CMD and post any errors that might occur. It does seem that running it through fresh start fixes any issues.

Confirmed. Running in fresh start via settings works perfectly.

Archived