Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🤑100,000,000 GP + 5 BONDS GIVEAWAY🤑

Hashtag
    Message added by Hashtag

CpGrZBU.png

I entered with #1Firemaking, #1Rock Crabs, #1Blast Furnace, #1Woodcutting, #1NMZ, #1Magic, #1Sand Crabs, #1Range Guild

Good luck everyone, love your scripts man. Keep 'em coming ;)

I entered with #1Woodcutting and #1Magic - I also own the Rock Crabs script you gave me for helping you out, but it seems I can't make a review unless I've purchased it? Not sure, but I definitely tried to review it and couldn't

Giveaway aside, your scripts are epic. I've gotten 99 range for around 5m and 99 magic for around 18m both on the same account. Much appreciated!

Left the review and rated 5 stars! The star thing seemed to be kinda buggy but let me know if it did not go through and I will make sure I go back and do it. Thanks!

I entered with #1SandCrabs

It's the only script I've bought so far but will 100% buy more from you in the future based on the performance of the sand crab script, Thanks! :)

Archived