Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🤑100,000,000 GP + 5 BONDS GIVEAWAY🤑

Hashtag
    Message added by Hashtag

CpGrZBU.png

500K lol :@D 

I panic bought a bunch of script thinking it would UP + my chances but realized i just wasted 40$ on a bunch of useless scripts (your one is fire, the others are not lol)

Admins on this site just don't give a shit :D

Unfortunate, i was looking forward to using this client, community seem friendly, mods need the money i guess 🤣

2 hours ago, Yellow Duck said:

I panic bought a bunch of script thinking it would UP + my chances but realized i just wasted 40$ on a bunch of useless scripts (your one is fire, the others are not lol)

Unfortunate, i was looking forward to using this client, community seem friendly, mods need the money i guess 🤣

My god. Enough with your bullshit man. You can’t panick buy something and then expect a refund. You’ve literally been carrying on with this for the last week almost every day.

@Hashtag give the 500k I won to another person :)

5 hours ago, lukey372 said:

My god. Enough with your bullshit man. You can’t panick buy something and then expect a refund. You’ve literally been carrying on with this for the last week almost every day.

@Hashtag give the 500k I won to another person :)

That's cute, lick the boot a little more and maybe you will get the 500k lol.

I mentioned this issue 3 times. Calm down.

1 hour ago, Yellow Duck said:

That's cute, lick the boot a little more and maybe you will get the 500k lol.

I mentioned this issue 3 times. Calm down.

I'm quite confused now.

9 hours ago, Yellow Duck said:

I fail to see how you panic buying scripts results in us 'needing the money', or how we should care that you spent money willingly? Moreover, it strikes me as odd how you feel like we're to blame for you buying those scripts, and how you've lost faith in Dreambot even though we didn't even do anything that forced you to do anything.

2 hours ago, Articron said:

I fail to see how you panic buying scripts results in us 'needing the money', or how we should care that you spent money willingly? Moreover, it strikes me as odd how you feel like we're to blame for you buying those scripts, and how you've lost faith in Dreambot even though we didn't even do anything that forced you to do anything.

Scratch "panic bought".

I though it would of been obvious what i did but i just can't catch a break. 

I haven't lost faith in Dreambot. 

The whole rating system is dope. I just feel robbed. I have scripts i will never use, there should be some kind of refund option if you haven't used it atleast once after purchase.

I feel like i've been alienated because i spoke up, my bad for wanting to invest my money elsewhere?

Archived