Jump to content
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • Herblore


    AngHalimaw
     Share

    Recommended Posts

    I know nano has an herblore script out, but he's the only one, so he basically has a monopoly in that skill field. If his wasn't a monthly payment kind of script, I wouldn't be complaining. But come on.... a monthly fee for one of the most simple tasks out there? The simplicity of herblore rivals that of cooking in rouges den or alching, both of which have FREE scripts out there! I'm not asking for a free script. I'm just saying if someone put another herblore script out there to give nano's competition, then no one would pay a monthly fee for such a simple script. Even if there was just one other $5 script out there for herblore, no one would pay for nano's monthly fee anymore. Or if there's a scripter looking to get their name out there, a free herblore script would be an amazing way to do so because EVERYONE would use your herblore script.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I hope you realize that you only pay the monthly fee (a measly $1.99) if you still want to use it after a month of usage. Also there were free herblore scripts before, but they got deleted due to no support

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I'm not hating on the script, I'm sure it's great. So don't take my post offensively. However, I think you need to realize that you're THE ONLY ONE asking for a monthly subscription for basic tasks (mining, herblore, fletching). If you look at ALL other monthly payment based scripts, they're HUGE money makers (wyverns, barrows, green drags, ge flipping, account making, etc.), which makes them worth continuing to pay for because those scripters likely sell the gold they gain. I'd buy your script for sure if it didn't have the monthly fee. I've only made this post hoping someone realizes the opportunity to gain some popularity by breaking a monopolized skill. But hey, how you do your business is your business man. Cheers and good luck scripting!

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    6 hours ago, AngHalimaw said:

    I know nano has an herblore script out, but he's the only one, so he basically has a monopoly in that skill field. If his wasn't a monthly payment kind of script, I wouldn't be complaining. But come on.... a monthly fee for one of the most simple tasks out there? The simplicity of herblore rivals that of cooking in rouges den or alching, both of which have FREE scripts out there! I'm not asking for a free script. I'm just saying if someone put another herblore script out there to give nano's competition, then no one would pay a monthly fee for such a simple script. Even if there was just one other $5 script out there for herblore, no one would pay for nano's monthly fee anymore. Or if there's a scripter looking to get their name out there, a free herblore script would be an amazing way to do so because EVERYONE would use your herblore script.

    A herblore can't be compared to alching or cooking in rouges den. It is pretty simple but not as simple as the ones you mentioned. Also, nano's script is not just a simple herblore script.

    If a script is simple doesn't mean it should be free.

     

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I'm currently making a herb script that is free the only thing no antigen cause that's paid. But if you want a script for your self then message me I'll come you one privately for a price.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    3 hours ago, ozeki6 said:

    A herblore can't be compared to alching or cooking in rouges den. It is pretty simple but not as simple as the ones you mentioned. Also, nano's script is not just a simple herblore script.

    If a script is simple doesn't mean it should be free.

     

    How is "open bank => bank inv => withdraw item => esc => click item => click fire => space bar" more complicated than "open bank => bank inv => withdraw item => withdraw second item => esc => click item => click second item => space bar?" My point is a simple, basic herblore script is needed to break the current monopoly. I'm not hating on nano's script. I simply had it in the original post to say that I recognize there's already a herb script out there, I just don't think an herblore script is worth a monthly fee considering you lose money doing the skill. Monthly fees are usually reserved for gold farming scripts.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    14 hours ago, AngHalimaw said:

    How is "open bank => bank inv => withdraw item => esc => click item => click fire => space bar" more complicated than "open bank => bank inv => withdraw item => withdraw second item => esc => click item => click second item => space bar?" My point is a simple, basic herblore script is needed to break the current monopoly. I'm not hating on nano's script. I simply had it in the original post to say that I recognize there's already a herb script out there, I just don't think an herblore script is worth a monthly fee considering you lose money doing the skill. Monthly fees are usually reserved for gold farming scripts.

    I used to make money creating unfinished potion but I don't know about that now. However, I agree it shouldn't be a monthly fee.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    7 hours ago, ozeki6 said:

    I used to make money creating unfinished potion but I don't know about that now. However, I agree it shouldn't be a monthly fee.

    That's why there will be a free o e soon

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    3 hours ago, SubSickle said:

    I've already made one ready to upload. Just waiting for my repo request. cleans & makes unfinished potions.

    It doesn't finish potions though?

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now
     Share

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.