Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • đź‘‘Dreamy Woodcuttingđź‘‘| Task system | Chop everywhere | Banking | Dropping | Random drop order | Upgrade axe option | Stop settings | Quickstart |

Zawy

After new update anytime i run the script it freezes after saying version 0.4 then screen goes completely grey was working perfect before tho

Edited by troppz

After new update anytime i run the script it freezes after saying version 0.4 then screen goes completely grey was working perfect before tho

Does the client works fine?

• 2 weeks later...

Not one to usually do this, but I have to say something...

I am highly highly disappointed with this bot. I spent 6 bucks on it for it to just simply NOT work. I went and had to opt for a free woodcutting bot, which evidently, works flawlessly. I try doing magic logs in seers village and it just does not work. It will cut the logs and then on the way to the bank it just STOPS. It will not move no matter what. I've tried EVERYTHING and it just wont work. It makes me extremely upset that we have to pay this much money for something that doesn't work. While on the other hand the free woodcutting bot works just fine. 

PLEASE FIX THIS. As a paying customer I deserve to have a working script. It can't be that hard to make a working script. If someone is going to take the time out of their day to make a free script for us that runs flawlessly for DAYS, but we are charged THIS amount of money for a broken script, that is disgusting.

Unfortunately, none of the free scripts here cut magic logs. If that was the case I wouldn't even waste my breath here. But as mentioned I shelled out cash for a broken script and I expect it a fix immediately. 

There is no excuse for this.

Regards, 

- Jeremy

I am highly highly disappointed with this bot. I spent 6 bucks on it for it to just simply NOT work. I went and had to opt for a free woodcutting bot, which evidently, works flawlessly. I try doing magic logs in seers village and it just does not work. It will cut the logs and then on the way to the bank it just STOPS. It will not move no matter what. I've tried EVERYTHING and it just wont work. It makes me extremely upset that we have to pay this much money for something that doesn't work. While on the other hand the free woodcutting bot works just fine. 

PLEASE FIX THIS. As a paying customer I deserve to have a working script. It can't be that hard to make a working script. If someone is going to take the time out of their day to make a free script for us that runs flawlessly for DAYS, but we are charged THIS amount of money for a broken script, that is disgusting.

Unfortunately, none of the free scripts here cut magic logs. If that was the case I wouldn't even waste my breath here. But as mentioned I shelled out cash for a broken script and I expect it a fix immediately. 

Regards, 

- Jeremy

OR you just hit me up and Ill fix this issue. You don't have to write a whole story for a little bug. Like I said, This will be fixed tomorrow mostlikely.

Regards, 

- Jeremy

It's just 1 bug man, he's working on it. If the magic location is having issues and the other f2p woodcutter cannot do magic trees, how come you use the f2p woodcutter instead of just changing locations? Zawy is a good scripter and you just need to let him know the issue, no need to flame him out.

-Towel