Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • đź‘‘Dreamy Woodcuttingđź‘‘| Task system | Chop everywhere | Banking | Dropping | Random drop order | Upgrade axe option | Stop settings | Quickstart |

Zawy

Not flaming anyone at all I completely respect him for what he does. I noticed this issue with multiple locations and unfortunately there is only one supported magic log location. I appreciate the response. Thank you

Not flaming anyone at all I completely respect him for what he does. I noticed this issue with multiple locations and unfortunately there is only one supported magic log location. I appreciate the response. Thank you

Why not saying all locations instead one?

Edit:

Fixed seers village.

Let me know which other locations are not working.

Edited by Zawy

Thank you for the fix man I appreciate it, fast and quick with it

Unfortantely for some reason now the bot keeps getting stuck in the bank, it can take hours sometimes for it to actually bank for me, not entirely sure what the problem is. Was wondering if you would be able to look into that for me as well. Happens in Seers bank while doing magics, sorta like the just keeps right clicking the bank and isn't sure what option to choose.

- Jeremy

Thank you for the fix man I appreciate it, fast and quick with it

Unfortantely for some reason now the bot keeps getting stuck in the bank, it can take hours sometimes for it to actually bank for me, not entirely sure what the problem is. Was wondering if you would be able to look into that for me as well. Happens in Seers bank while doing magics, sorta like the just keeps right clicking the bank and isn't sure what option to choose.

- Jeremy

Is the bank on the screen?

Not sure what you're asking there.. The bot right clicks the bank and just clicks a whole bunch of other things but not bank, seems like it clicks 'examine' a ton. Sometimes it just gets stuck and doesn't even right click the bank at all.

Not sure what you're asking there.. The bot right clicks the bank and just clicks a whole bunch of other things but not bank, seems like it clicks 'examine' a ton. Sometimes it just gets stuck and doesn't even right click the bank at all.

Okay, Can I have you on skype? I need a account to test on.

Hey! Anyway I can get a trial of this, I just want to ensure that the option to pickup nests actually works. If so I'll purchase script!

added you.

Hey I like the script and what not but I have an issue similar to what WreckJT had. The bot will bank at draynor and missclick the bank booth then just stand there. Sometimes it will click on the prayer icon over and over again but it will never fix itself. I've let it sit for about 30 minutes and it doesn't do anything after the missclick on the bank. All my settings are correct within the client itself so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Edited by wazuup69

Hey I like the script and what not but I have an issue similar to what WreckJT had. The bot will bank at draynor and missclick the bank booth then just stand there. Sometimes it will click on the prayer icon over and over again but it will never fix itself.

Though I pushed draynor :o