Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Paint 1 or paint 2?

AsBakedAsCake

Title, which one do you guys think looks better? (No I'm not a graphics guy so don't expect anything SUPER impressive)

Paint 1(original): https://gyazo.com/7d1ade5514dd9f0a4da705a11404ce26

Or

Paint 2(Just changed it to this today): https://gyazo.com/a058c543a1322ae72a467b50ea230ee1

Thanks for the feedbacks :)

You can also leave a suggestion as to where I should move it to make it look better, I can move it anywhere.

I also came up with this but apparently I can't make anyone happy lmfao: https://gyazo.com/b1a5c097d49201a7c33fb6df803379e9

Such awkward spots for a paint

Suggestions then? I'm new to this obviously lol.

For example: Over the minimap? over the inventory? Cover the whole text box? Help me out here if you think something will look better :P

Edit: Maybe someone without a scripter position will actually give me a useful suggestion. Why do scripters seem stuck up and have such a hard time giving a simple suggestion? it seems like I'm getting more help from non-scripters than people with actual rank. (Except for Hashtag/Pengu, they've actually helped me quite a bit)

Ohhh, I see. Maybe I should place my paint more like this so it looks perfect (LOL), dont worry we dont have to talk about it: https://gyazo.com/ff7048b9b59e5d6fa12dc8516f552d48

If you'd like to add XP TL to your paint, i'll gladly help you out :)

General rule of thumb. Either put the information completely out of the way (on the side somewhere), or entirely in the way with an option to hide the paint (over the entire chatbox)

Other than that, maybe a slightly easier to read font and color layout? You can never go wrong with white text.

General rule of thumb. Either put the information completely out of the way (on the side somewhere), or entirely in the way with an option to hide the paint (over the entire chatbox)

Other than that, maybe a slightly easier to read font and color layout? You can never go wrong with white text.

Now this is some constructive criticism thanks man. Some things I can actually consider. Cheers, thanks for not being "one of those" scripters.

It's not like I plan on going through everyones paid scripts and releasing them to the SDN for free or anything -.- ya'll needa chill (you know who you are + I'm getting tired of being harassed over my first script I released months ago with shit code, stop)

Suggestions then? I'm new to this obviously lol.

For example: Over the minimap? over the inventory? Cover the whole text box? Help me out here if you think something will look better :P

Edit: Maybe someone without a scripter position will actually give me a useful suggestion. Why do scripters seem stuck up and have such a hard time giving a simple suggestion? it seems like I'm getting more help from non-scripters than people with actual rank. (Except for Hashtag/Pengu, they've actually helped me quite a bit)

Ohhh, I see. Maybe I should place my paint more like this so it looks perfect (LOL), dont worry we dont have to talk about it: https://gyazo.com/ff7048b9b59e5d6fa12dc8516f552d48

If you'd like to add XP TL to your paint, i'll gladly help you out :)

Over the chatbox is a good spot, like completely over it. Or above it to the left 

Now this is some constructive criticism thanks man. Some things I can actually consider. Cheers, thanks for not being "one of those" scripters.

It's not like I plan on going through everyones paid scripts and releasing them to the SDN for free or anything -.- ya'll needa chill (you know who you are + I'm getting tired of being harassed over my first script I released months with shit code, stop)

Also, not really sure where the attitude came from lol. I wasn't shitting on your paint, the paint itself looks great, the position is just weird to me, imo.

Over the chatbox is a good spot, like completely over it. Or above it to the left 

Also, not really sure where the attitude came from lol. I wasn't shitting on your paint, the paint itself looks great, the position is just weird to me, imo.

Lel sorry, theres just this one otter that likes to keep shitting on my posts/discord. (I was just waiting for it to happen again here.) My bad, I get mad ez since recent irl events. Thx for tips.

Archived