Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nuclear Tut Island

Nuclear Nezz

On 11/8/2018 at 3:26 PM, Thydruid said:

Keeps opening settings and nothing else.  Won't let me screenshot to show.

You'll have to do the first guy to get the settings tab, then disable resizable mode. I'll try to work on a fix for this tomorrow.

On 11/9/2018 at 9:55 AM, yoyo said:

This script doesn't work for me at all, it doesn't start at the beginning or any other tutorial places :S

Make sure resizable is disabled and zoom set to default when you start the script after the first tutor.

1 hour ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Make sure resizable is disabled and zoom set to default when you start the script after the first tutor.

I did and it still does nothing for some reason :S 

Update:
    I've pushed the fixes for the resizable solver, zoom solver, appearance screen (I think I broke that on one of my updates) and opening settings tab.

Let me know if anyone has any more issues.

Please note, the resizable/zoom fix will ONLY happen in the first guide section, after the settings tab has been opened once.

My script WILL handle all of that, if you start it from the beginning, but if you do a few steps yourself and finish the first guide, my resizable/zoom will not activate.

For anyone who has their own tut island script and wants to know how:

for opening the settings tab, when the player setting is 3 you have to click to continue for the tab setting to change, then just move to the rectangle:

if(t == Tab.OPTIONS){
        getScript().getMouse().move(new Rectangle(674,475,20,20));
        sleep(200,500);
        getScript().getMouse().click();
        sleepUntil(()->getScript().getTabs().isOpen(Tab.OPTIONS), rand(2000,3000));
    }

That's my shitty quick fix (all of these fixes are shitty and quick, mind you)

for the interaction:

public static final Rectangle GAME_SCREEN = new Rectangle(5, 5, 511, 333);
    public static final Rectangle CANVAS = new Rectangle(0, 0, 765, 503);
    NPC guide = getScript().getNpcs().closest("Gielinor guide");
    if(guide != null){
        Point p = guide.getModel().calculateCenterPoint();
        p.setLocation(p.getX() * (CANVAS.getWidth() / GAME_SCREEN.getWidth()), p.getY() * (CANVAS.getHeight() / GAME_SCREEN.getHeight()));
        getScript().getMouse().hop(p);
        sleep(50, 80);
        getScript().getMouse().click(true);
        sleep(200, 400);
    }

I threw a if(getClientSettings.isResizableactive) check before that, if it's not active I have a different interact method to call.

The Point translation isn't actually 100% accurate, I think the x/y needs to be adjusted by a smidge but it's whatever, it worked well enough so far.

Then obviously, since that doesn't click the menu I have before that:

else if(getScript().getClient().getMenu().isMenuVisible()){
        if(getScript().getClient().getMenu().contains("Talk-to")){
            getScript().getClient().getMenu().clickAction("Talk-to");
            sleepUntil(()->getScript().getDialogues().canContinue(), rand(2000,3000));
        }
        else{
            getScript().getClient().getMenu().close();
            sleep(600,900);
        }
    }

For the actual menu clicking.

And for the resizable fix, above all of these under this chunk of settings (2 and 7 I think actually are the only settings for talking to the guide)

if(currentConfig > 3){
        if(getScript().getClientSettings().isResizableActive() || getScript().getClientSettings().getExactZoomValue() != 512){
            if(getScript().getClientSettings().isResizableActive()){
                //turn off resizable
                getScript().getMouse().move(new Rectangle(605,296,40,30));
                sleep(200,500);
                getScript().getMouse().click();
                sleepUntil(()->!getScript().getClientSettings().isResizableActive(),rand(2000,3000));
                sleep(200,500);
            }
            else if(getScript().getClientSettings().getExactZoomValue() != 512){
                //set default zoom
                getScript().getClientSettings().setDefaultZoom();
                sleep(900,1200);
            }
            return rand(200,500);
        }
        else {
            getScript().getRandomManager().enableSolver(RandomEvent.RESIZABLE_DISABLER);
            getScript().getRandomManager().enableSolver(RandomEvent.ZOOM_SOLVER);
        }
    }

I realize anyone who needs this code would much rather just have the client handle the resizable, which still might be something we'll add in, but because of how our models are written, it's a large pain in the ass to account for zoom and resizable, the translation doesn't work well. As you can see, my fix doesn't account for zoom, so sometimes it might miss. To account for that, you could just scroll in, as the models don't change size, so by scrolling in, the model would be inside the actual model. Just don't go too far.

Don't forget to disable the resizable and zoom solvers at the beginning of your onstart.

Don't put it at the end, if you have any delays in the onstart it gives the solver enough time to activate.

Hey, there is an error at the very beginning of the tutorial. The script keeps restarting the conversation with the starting guide before it disables resizeable, and it might eventually get through it after a long time. (This happens on every account)

There is also an error at the emotes part,  looks like it gets stuck in some kind of loop.  This one happens a lot less. 

On 11/15/2018 at 3:58 PM, TheOSRSPlayer said:

Hey, there is an error at the very beginning of the tutorial. The script keeps restarting the conversation with the starting guide before it disables resizeable, and it might eventually get through it after a long time. (This happens on every account)

There is also an error at the emotes part,  looks like it gets stuck in some kind of loop.  This one happens a lot less. 

I think I know why, I'll take a look at it either tonight or tomorrow. What do you mean it gets stuck at emotes part? Could you screenshot it next time?

• 4 weeks later...

This is the only external script I've inputted my user and password into and had my bank cleared of 10m a few days later.  I'd be very very cautious about this.  I've seen other people say similar things in previous posts.

Just a follow up this was a very old account that was inactive and fresh in OSRS so there is a possiblity of it being compromised from years ago.  Though highly unlikely in my mind

11 hours ago, jmal2006 said:

Just a follow up this was a very old account that was inactive and fresh in OSRS so there is a possiblity of it being compromised from years ago.  Though highly unlikely in my mind

I can promise you that I don't do anything with any user/pass that you put in on this. If you add it to the client, it stays locally on your computer. We don't send it anywhere.

If you put it in my GUI for this script in particular, then it gets used for this script, I think I write it to a file at the end, and that's it. The file is for you, not for me. (also stays locally, I don't send it anywhere over any connections)

Archived