Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nuclear Script Factory

Nuclear Nezz

• 4 weeks later...

can vouch. no prior scripting knowledge and was able to successfully make a bot that mines clay, hydrates it, goes to POH, makes clay fireplace until inventory is empty, leave POH, and repeats. (UIM BTW)

EDIT: one problem: Save/Load function does not seem to work...

EDIT x2: nvm, typo in name... awesome script!

On 8/2/2018 at 9:02 PM, seanmartin3 said:

can vouch. no prior scripting knowledge and was able to successfully make a bot that mines clay, hydrates it, goes to POH, makes clay fireplace until inventory is empty, leave POH, and repeats. (UIM BTW)

EDIT: one problem: Save/Load function does not seem to work...

EDIT x2: nvm, typo in name... awesome script!

Thanks for the feedback! :)

• 4 weeks later...
    On 8/30/2018 at 6:00 AM, MUS1CFR34K said:

Hi  could you implement randomized world hopping?  Implementing every single world to hop to is a chore

I've got a great method but it needs world hopping

I know you PM'd me, but just to confirm on the thread, I will add it soon. :) As well as run energy checking.

When they'll be added, I'm not positive. But I will add them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Nuclear Nezz

I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how to use the conditional "If inventory slot contains...". Whenever I try to add the slot #, and item name/ID, the script spits out: (if I type 27 for the slot, and "Tinderbox" as the item name as an example.)

IF Inventory Slot Contains 1

or if I try to just leave everything blank, I'll get:

IF Inventory Slot Contains 2

Would you be able to take a look at this? I'm trying to make something that is dependant on having a certain item in a certain inventory spot. I can't seem to find a work-around. :(

Thank you!

On 9/9/2018 at 10:45 PM, Suorin said:

Hi @Nuclear Nezz

I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how to use the conditional "If inventory slot contains...". Whenever I try to add the slot #, and item name/ID, the script spits out: (if I type 27 for the slot, and "Tinderbox" as the item name as an example.)

IF Inventory Slot Contains 1

or if I try to just leave everything blank, I'll get:

IF Inventory Slot Contains 2

Would you be able to take a look at this? I'm trying to make something that is dependant on having a certain item in a certain inventory spot. I can't seem to find a work-around. :(

Thank you!

Could you save the script and show me the line in the file it puts out for the inventory slot?

• 1 month later...

Is there a way to save scripts created in this program as java scripts to edit in IntelliJ?
    Interested in buying this, can I have a trial?

On 11/6/2018 at 6:00 AM, Akris said:

Is there a way to save scripts created in this program as java scripts to edit in IntelliJ?
    Interested in buying this, can I have a trial?

Gave you a 24h auth.

You cannot export them as full java scripts, no. The script uses a set of opcodes that I created for ease of file saving/loading.

Archived