Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nuclear Script Factory

Nuclear Nezz

Just bought and this thing is awesome!

I don't script so even this took me about half hour to get running but it runs smooth

would high recommend.

Can we get a sub forum for this bot to share scripts?

EDIT: the save script function isnt working for me :(

@Nuclear Nezz Hey Nezz,

I just bought your script and im looking to make a script exactly like the kebab script (where the play goes and speaks with the npc then spacebars through and clicks 2 for the option of buying the item), any tips on how I could go about doing this? It'd be much appreciated!

Second question:

Im planning to run the scripts i make on 50+ accounts, can I compile the script into a standalone script so I could run it more easily on my 50 accounts?

Thank you

On 9/27/2019 at 3:01 PM, master jinn said:

Just bought and this thing is awesome!

I don't script so even this took me about half hour to get running but it runs smooth

would high recommend.

Can we get a sub forum for this bot to share scripts?

EDIT: the save script function isnt working for me :(

So if anybody is curious, we resolved the issue ;)

I'm not sure it's active enough for a sub forum, unfortunately.

37 minutes ago, defiledx1 said:

@Nuclear Nezz Hey Nezz,

I just bought your script and im looking to make a script exactly like the kebab script (where the play goes and speaks with the npc then spacebars through and clicks 2 for the option of buying the item), any tips on how I could go about doing this? It'd be much appreciated!

Second question:

Im planning to run the scripts i make on 50+ accounts, can I compile the script into a standalone script so I could run it more easily on my 50 accounts?

Thank you

I think it'd be relatively simple overall, you generally want to try to break down into logical steps as much as possible.
    If your inventory is full, you want to bank
    but if you're not near the bank, you have to walk to the bank
    and then if the bank isn't open, you have to open the bank
    then deposit it all.
    otherwise, talk to the guy and choose the option. I believe I have conditionals on dialogues, pretty sure.

any time you say "if" you're looking at a conditional
    Any time you say "I gotta talk to this guy" or "i gotta click on this bank" you're looking at interactions. NPC is the guy, as you know, and the bank booth is a game object.
    Outside of those, you should be able to figure out anything you need :)

I'm not sure if I have anything built in to make it easier for purposes like that, actually. I may be able to look into adding in an automatic script start through quickstart, but that may not get added for a while. Earliest I could even look at it is probably Sunday.

Issue fixed. I didn't know how the save load option worked. I couldn't get the pop up window to work but Nezz is extemely responsive and helpful if you have any questions would highly recommend this script or anything nezz makes because of the responsiveness!

17 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

So if anybody is curious, we resolved the issue ;)

I'm not sure it's active enough for a sub forum, unfortunately.

I think it'd be relatively simple overall, you generally want to try to break down into logical steps as much as possible.
    If your inventory is full, you want to bank
    but if you're not near the bank, you have to walk to the bank
    and then if the bank isn't open, you have to open the bank
    then deposit it all.
    otherwise, talk to the guy and choose the option. I believe I have conditionals on dialogues, pretty sure.

any time you say "if" you're looking at a conditional
    Any time you say "I gotta talk to this guy" or "i gotta click on this bank" you're looking at interactions. NPC is the guy, as you know, and the bank booth is a game object.
    Outside of those, you should be able to figure out anything you need :)

I'm not sure if I have anything built in to make it easier for purposes like that, actually. I may be able to look into adding in an automatic script start through quickstart, but that may not get added for a while. Earliest I could even look at it is probably Sunday.

Thank you for the reply Nuclear! Appreciate it!

• 2 months later...

Nuclear really shined on this script.

1 question however,

Is there a max amount of lines 1 script can have?

I find myself unable to Save files that are quite extensive.

• 4 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    On 12/4/2019 at 11:55 PM, backtopray said:

Nuclear really shined on this script.

1 question however,

Is there a max amount of lines 1 script can have?

I find myself unable to Save files that are quite extensive.

Sorry for the like month and a half late response.
    It shouldn't have a line limit, but how long is extensive?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived